Shot Guns Found Near School in North Pattaya

snoop1130

Shot Guns Found Near School in North Pattaya
Pattaya One

%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%81%E0%

NORTH PATTAYA -- Several shotgun shells found on the side of the road near Aksornsuksa School in Naklua, North Pattaya.

On April 3rd, Police Lieutenant Mr. Varakorn, was alerted that several shot gun shells on the side of the road were found near the school. Upon his arrival, he found several shot guns in many different sizes strewn on the ground. Shot gun shells found were: seven large shot gun shells, five 44mm hand gun bullets, two 11mm hand gun bullets, five 9 mm hand gun bullets, and twenty three M16 rifle bullets.

Full Story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/crime/222598/shot-guns-found-near-school-north-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-04-04

No shoot guns then...

...Shot gun shells were assorted gun ammunition found, included : seven large shot gun shells, five 44mm hand gun bullets, two 11mm hand gun bullets, five six 9 mm hand gun bullets, and twenty three M16 rifle bullets

Looks like they have been dumped for some time, I would not think they are safe to use any more.

Edited by Basil B

I see, .44 mag, .45 ACP, .30 Carbine, 7.62 x 39 mm rounds, and 12 gauge shotgun shells.

I would not load any of those rounds into a firearm. Old, rusted ammunition. Might not even fire and at worst, could have a bullet stuck in the barrel.

If those were found, just lying on the ground, then someone must have dug them up someone else and then dumped them there.

I left out the 5.56 x 45 mm rounds. I do not see any 9 mm.

Edited by radiochaser