problems with emails

noface0711

I usually use Firefox but recently when I have tried to access my emails I get a message saying that the proxy server is refusing to connect! So have been using Edge instead to get in and have no problems so far with getting into my emails. I also have a small tablet, my wife sends me pictures/photos through "LINE" which I recieve but when I try to send them to my email address I get a message which says that my email address has failed to sign in and the pictures never arrived. Trying to sign back in on the tablet I am getting the message that my password.or user name is incorrect, so, I can get into my account through Edge with the user name and password but not through my tablet using the same combination.

I have tried my previous password on the tablet it does not work as I expected it would not. I am then being asked that if I think my password is correct but cannot access my mails ( this is on the tablet) to reset my password, which I am reluctant to do in case I then lose access through Edge.

Any helpful suggestions would be thankfully received, by the way I use computers in a basic way I am not an expert so treat mye gently.

It sounds as though there might be some confusion between your computer user account, your email account and other pertinent accounts. I like to use my MS account on all of my Windows machines and avoid local accounts. I use my gmail account for all of my Google stuff. If you have an Android tablet, you are probably using your Google account on it. I don't use Line so I can't comment on that. It's good to make a note of your computer user account and password, your email account and password, your Google account and password and other pertinent accounts so that you can keep them straight. Put them into a txt document which you can easily access from your desktop.