Any Recommend Thai Labor Act Layer? Very urgent.

It seems my long term employment in Thailand has ended without proper process, termination and payment. Can anyone recommend a good (and not too expensive) Thai Labor Act Lawyer to discuss the issue? Possibly even one along the Skytrain? I don't know any one. Your kind suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Need urgent help. Thanks.

Another possibility, go to the labor ministry at Din Daeng, they have a good reputation for giving solid information and advice about the actual law, entitlements etc.

They could, I guess, also advise you about next steps to take.

• Like 2

Another possibility, go to the labor ministry at Din Daeng, they have a good reputation for giving solid information and advice about the actual law, entitlements etc.

They could, I guess, also advise you about next steps to take.

Good advice. You may not need to spend money on a lawyer if (as sometimes happens) the Labour Department approaches your ex employer on your behalf.

Not sure they will help foreigners, but the Labour Min. also has a team of dedicated and overworked lawyers that work pro bono. I know someone who successfully sued their employer for wrongful dismissal, backpay plus damages. Give them a try. They certainly did seem helpful in the case I mentioned above.

You should definitely talk with the labour department first. They are very "pro employee", regardless of nationality, and will challenge your employer if they did not follow the rules regarding notice, severance etc.. A lawyer, even a good one, will not significantly improve your position at this stage.

• Like 1