Taxi Fire At Pattaya PT Gas Station

Rimmer

Taxi Fire At Pattaya PT Gas Station

%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%9F%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%AB%E0%

PATTAYA:--A taxi caught on fire at a PT gas station near soi NernPlawan, Banglamung, Pattaya.

At 7:30pm, 5th of April, Fire Rescue from Sawangboribul Pattaya City received a stress call about a car parked at a gas station that was on fire.

The pink Toyota taxi was from Sahakorn Pathum Wan Co.Ltd, was driven by 65 year old Mr. Chaichana. He reported that he was delivering a customer to that area and was heading back to Bangkok, when he felt the steering wheel get very heavy. He proceeded to the gas station to check under the hood and noticed that the oil was depleted.

See More- http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/222644/taxi-fire-pattaya-pt-gas-station/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-04-06

...pass the hat everyone!

Which reminds me of this old gent that passed onto his next life. At the burial ceremony, the casket was to be buried at a depth of 10m as the nearly deceased had a plan to return to use his gold. The priest, doctor and barrister (lawyer) all tossed their parcels into the pit atop the gasket. Tonnes of dirt was used to seal all.

One of the trio suggested a stiff drink was due, so all headed to a local bar/cantina/watering hole. The priest had a confession to make and admitted to "keeping half the gold to build a new parish needed for lost souls."

The doctor also confessed that he also kept 75% of the deceased gold holdings to "build a new hospital that would benefit humanity."

All eyes turned to the barrister who readily chimed in "..I'll have you know I remitted a check for the entire amount!"