5 Day Rock Music Festival In Jomtien 11/1-11/5

ericg1953

I shall no doubt be able to listen to it from my house in VTV :D

thats the last thing we need................ i did not know all those old guys with big bellies sandals and sox were into rock.......... :o dear oh dear

Takes them back their youth I s'pose. :D

I just ordered my soundproofing and earplugs. :D

I shall no doubt be able to listen to it from my house in VTV :D

thats the last thing we need................ i did not know all those old guys with big bellies sandals and sox were into rock.......... :o dear oh dear

Takes them back their youth I s'pose. :D

I just ordered my soundproofing and earplugs. :D

good move rims :D

Jomtien prepares for 5 days of rock.

A reminder to you that from 1st November, a five day event is taking place on Jomtien Beach called Eastern Sound Music City 2006 which will feature the best local bands and some famous Thai Rock Bands will also perform at the event. We spoke with the main organizer of the event, Khun Jootipon, who is also a Pattaya City Councilor who explained to us that construction of the stage is now underway and everything is in place to ensure that the event will go off smoothly. On Wednesday a grand opening party has been planned and on the first two days of the event a rock band competition will take place. Between 3rd and 5th November famous Thai rock bands such as Nui Micro, AB Normal and Fahrenheit will appear. For those who live in the Jomtien area we must warn you that Jomtien Beach will become a one-way street for the duration of the event to prevent traffic congestion problems.

Pattaya City News

Edited by Rimmer

You must have been sitting very close to me?

Maybe Dave..but I didn't see you ( I was a little bit drunk by that time :o )

But the one way traffic never occured. Drove both to and back from the concert along beach road

They announced this evening that the one way system will start tommorow ( the 3rd ) will no doubt cause caos !!