PM expresses concern with U.S. spokesman's remark on Thai politics

webfact

America can not tell the World what is right

If people want get off heads because it is their custom America should keep Quite

If people want to eat other people because it is their custom America should keep Quite

If people want to have a more peaceful then America should keep Quite

But if other people or countries needed money or defense America Should Give it to Them

And be happy they take it

America has to understand their place in the world

Come again?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A woman with a business degree informed me that the "Thai military can do anything they want "

Yes.... Just like they did when a vastly superior Japanese army said they wanted to move freely through Thailand...

The military 'invited them in'

Because if they hadn't, they would have had the unholy shit shelled out of them...

F**king cowards...

Why don't they just lie down and face it... Nobody respects their army... They are better off just opening their borders and land ownership to a superior power...

Like the British!

It's just boring now. Boring and silly. Like or loathe the US, they know perfectly well what is going on - it isn't that bloody complicated.

And we also know what is going on in the US. Those who can't do, teaches others to do...

In the US you don't get arrested for a red bowl or for Lese majeste because you made a remark about a dog

A woman with a business degree informed me that the "Thai military can do anything they want "

Yes.... Just like they did when a vastly superior Japanese army said they wanted to move freely through Thailand...

The military 'invited them in'

Because if they hadn't, they would have had the unholy shit shelled out of them...

F**king cowards...

Why don't they just lie down and face it... Nobody respects their army... They are better off just opening their borders and land ownership to a superior power...

Like the British!

My remark was in a context of surprise she thought this.

You make a very good point though , and I think an insight as to why Thais admire the army ....

It hasn't had to do much .

It's just boring now. Boring and silly. Like or loathe the US, they know perfectly well what is going on - it isn't that bloody complicated.

And we also know what is going on in the US. Those who can't do, teaches others to do...

In the US you don't get arrested for a red bowl or for Lese majeste because you made a remark about a dog
Don't forget the George Orwellian fellows getting nabbed , and the orders to TV stations to broadcast his speeches each Friday night ......big brother is alive and well eh? Edited by Plutojames88

yes we all know... there is an election going on and complete press freedom to expose and comment on it. Any more completely stupid and unrelated analogies you can invent?

Unrelated? I rather an apple be called an apple. Yes, Thai politics is restrictive, and they are not using any charade to cover this fact.

But Democracy in the US is a charade, and not being called as such. Voters are given a Sophie's Choice.

Which political parties are not under the pockets of big businesses, which also control the media?

Which political parties would dare to fault big businesses and imprison their bosses, rather than to churn out more national debts to bail them out?

Everyone who posts on this Forum should remember one thing,

WE ARE GUESTS IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!

Please remember the imo illegal war,... oil grab ... that my country, the UK involved in recently.

Just look at PROJECT FEAR propaganda campaign being used in the UK by multi-nationals, the EU etc,

to try and get the British people to vote to remain in the fraudulent corrupt EU, ON June 23RD.

As I have said before, you can always leave Thailand and move back to where you came from, instead of bitching on the Forum.

Comments like this are not appreciated on our forum. Please abide by forum rules, especially these:

Posting Content & General Conduct

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

yes we all know... there is an election going on and complete press freedom to expose and comment on it. Any more completely stupid and unrelated analogies you can invent?

Unrelated? I rather an apple be called an apple. Yes, Thai politics is restrictive, and they are not using any charade to cover this fact.

But Democracy in the US is a charade, and not being called as such. Voters are given a Sophie's Choice.

Which political parties are not under the pockets of big businesses, which also control the media?

Which political parties would dare to fault big businesses and imprison their bosses, rather than to churn out more national debts to bail them out?

Bernie Sanders.

"offenders of political offenses used human rights as an excuse"

Finally it's official: human rights are considered an offence by people who took power in a military coup. Someone must bite his hand having no power to get the spokesman for the U.S. Bureau of East Asian and Pacific Affairs for LM or a defamation suit.

Maj.Gen. Sansern on Wednesday said the Thai government had tried to explain to the U.S. many times and stressed that the current situation in Thailand was not normal.

well the moron managed to get one thing right... like a broke clock twice a day... coffee1.gif

Everyone who posts on this Forum should remember one thing,

WE ARE GUESTS IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!

Please remember the imo illegal war,... oil grab ... that my country, the UK involved in recently.

Just look at PROJECT FEAR propaganda campaign being used in the UK by multi-nationals, the EU etc,

to try and get the British people to vote to remain in the fraudulent corrupt EU, ON June 23RD.

As I have said before, you can always leave Thailand and move back to where you came from, instead of bitching on the Forum.

Look who just "got off the boat", and wants to spout the tired old lines of "its just as bad back home" and if "you dont like it go home"

A strange oxymoron indeed but i guess thats what rose colored spec do.

I will reiterate my tired old reply, "Sure lets discuss ALL the problems from our home countries first before we talk about Thailand on a THAI centric forum, you first."

Well General do you think the test of the world is blind and stupid and doesn't know what is happening with the military junta in Thailand going to have some explaining when presidentDonald pays a visit

A lot of people on the Forum like to bitch about the current powers that be.

They could always move back to where they came from.

For myself, I left Glasgow as I was sick of the SNP, and the corrupt, fraudulent EU.

I enjoy living here in Thailand, .. I take nothing to do with Thai politics, so my advice to all the moaners is

move back to where you came from.

Oh, sh...t. Here we go again. If you don't accept all things Thai you need to leave. Get a life.

Maybe the military should design a new training course for the rest of the world......

And invite them in for a two weeks course....

coffee1.gif

Two weeks is far too long. A two day *workshop* which turns out to be a two hour seminar in understanding (followed by a song), should do it.

The Thais very simply think they have some secret that the west just "doesn't get or understand ."

Farangs are "not as enlightened to all things considered "" then Thai people who are wiser.

Just don't ask them about stars or why there are tides.

So they routinely in Thailand they demonstrate and reinforce this in domestic politics , with Thai leaders ( albeit unelected ones) making condescending comments about explaining and making us understand and know.

How things are not normal and this case is special .

This is for future political advantage getting the masses to side .

Knowing its an affliction nation wide ( believing they are wiser and we are just dummies )

( while they set up gulags down south)

The faith and acceptance Thais have in the Elites even while resenting them will take another century to reprogram away .

Meantime this is most likely their Buddhist karmic just deserves for apathy

Edited by Plutojames88

The Thais very simply think they have some secret that the west just "doesn't get or understand ."

Farangs are "not as enlightened to all things considered "" then Thai people who are wiser.

Just don't ask them about stars or why there are tides.

So they routinely in Thailand they demonstrate and reinforce this in domestic politics , with Thai leaders ( albeit unelected ones) making condescending comments about explaining and making us understand and know.

How things are not normal and this case is special .

This is for future political advantage getting the masses to side .

Knowing its an affliction nation wide ( believing they are wiser and we are just dummies )

( while they set up gulags down south)

The faith and acceptance Thais have in the Elites even while resenting them will take another century to reprogram away .

Meantime this is most likely their Buddhist karmic just deserves for apathy

some good points as their deferential culture weighs Thais down into the mud but, one day (decades to come), they will resent the repression and then censored

I can only speak for me" and not the "we". The merit of those that use the "we", in lieu of "I", is questionable.