Scotland, where it's great to be gay

isanbirder

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, they are kilts. But I wouldn't object to wearing a skirt, if it were acceptable in society. I am talking abut men's skirts, not men wearing women's clothes.

I know you, so if you are going to wear a skirt, please shave those legs!

OK, they are kilts. But I wouldn't object to wearing a skirt, if it were acceptable in society. I am talking abut men's skirts, not men wearing women's clothes.

No, won't - shaved legs look so female!

Haven't you looked at a younger guy's hairy legs when he was wearing shorts? Happens to me often. wub.png

Haven't you looked at a younger guy's hairy legs when he was wearing shorts? Happens to me often. wub.png

Ok, I'll take your word for it.

Ok, I'll take your word for it.

Hey, I expected a reaction like "but you are not a younger guy" or something like that. Not wanting to get into a bitch fight, are you?

Kilts. Please don't call them skirts.

By the way. The German word for kilt is Schottenrock. It means "Scotsman's skirt". Even though the word "skirt" is used, it is considered to be totally heterosexual and manly to wear one.

We are aware that it is an honour to belong to a clan that has a certain pattern in the fabric. But that's as far as our knowledge goes.