No proof of guns in Naka encroachment case

snoop1130

No proof of guns in Naka encroachment case
Kritsada Mueanhawong

post-249866-0-02879800-1460029150_thumb.

PHUKET: -- Officials this morning found no evidence to back allegations of gunmen preparing to clear a piece of island forest in a land encroachment case on Naka Noi Island.

“A group of men with guns, claiming to be hired by the land owner, were about to clear the forest, which is home to our precious hornbills. The land itself [sic] is in the process of being revoked, as [it's documentation] was unlawfully issued. We went to stop them, but they threatened us with guns,” alleged Thai actor Puri Hiranpruk, who originally brought the case to the Department of Special Investigations (DSI) about four years ago.

The case was brought to Phuket Governor Chamroen Tipayapongtada’s attention this week. In response, he dispatched Phuket Vice Governor Chokdee Amornwat this morning to meet with the alleged land owner.

Full Story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/No-proof-guns-Naka-encroachment-case/63630?desktopversion#ad-image-0

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2016-04-07

Land size has changed 3 times, on land documents ( upward) and the last land document was issued with another increase in land volume and land sold on same day. Yes that does seem like it might raise a question or four as well as start red flags to be waved and numerous finger pointing.

This area and those with authority there, appear to have a little kingdom established that operates by their own rules, make laws to fit their plans and cover up any transgression or illegal acts on their part in most of what they are involved in or connected to.

I am reminded of a old country saying from back home, when these type people were observed in action.. " Gods going to get them for that" As a small child when I heard this, my first thought was being thrown into a lions den as a punishment, thus A pointing finger and the word God would get my undivided attention and a rapid behavior change for the better. There is going to be a lot of getting to do, to a lot of people someday, I just hope they get what they deserve.

Land size has changed 3 times, on land documents ( upward) and the last land document was issued with another increase in land volume and land sold on same day. Yes that does seem like it might raise a question or four as well as start red flags to be waved and numerous finger pointing.

This area and those with authority there, appear to have a little kingdom established that operates by their own rules, make laws to fit their plans and cover up any transgression or illegal acts on their part in most of what they are involved in or connected to.

I am reminded of a old country saying from back home, when these type people were observed in action.. " Gods going to get them for that" As a small child when I heard this, my first thought was being thrown into a lions den as a punishment, thus A pointing finger and the word God would get my undivided attention and a rapid behavior change for the better. There is going to be a lot of getting to do, to a lot of people someday, I just hope they get what they deserve.

The one who pays the most (corrupt) money wins ... end of story.