Indecent Burger....?

pgrahmm

Carl's JR; dry and tasteless, I'm not sure if it's even beef. Definitely appropriate for this thread.

One I do miss (and it's kind of a burger - that's not a burger) is Arby's.....There aren't a lot of them - but when ever I had/found one a Big Montana + 1 regular smothered in Arby's sauce & seasoned salt (some had it) always seemed to hit the

spot.....Sometimes they were 5 for $5 & I'd take some home/hotel.....

I'm not sure if they are in other countries.....

One of the tests for me is the taste of food after it's no longer warm....Good food usually keeps it's promise & taste....

A few years ago their was a man named Spanky in Chiang Mai who prided himself on being able to copy Arby's "burgers" (which are actually roast beef sandwiches) . His restaurant didn't last long though, powers that be didn't like roast beef apparently.

Rumor was that was not all he was selling.

Carl's JR; dry and tasteless, I'm not sure if it's even beef. Definitely appropriate for this thread.

One I do miss (and it's kind of a burger - that's not a burger) is Arby's.....There aren't a lot of them - but when ever I had/found one a Big Montana + 1 regular smothered in Arby's sauce & seasoned salt (some had it) always seemed to hit the

One of the tests for me is the taste of food after it's no longer warm....Good food usually keeps it's promise & taste....

A few years ago their was a man named Spanky in Chiang Mai who prided himself on being able to copy Arby's "burgers" (which are actually roast beef sandwiches) . His restaurant didn't last long though, powers that be didn't like roast beef apparently.

Rumor was that was not all he was selling.

Probably he sold French Fries and Onion Rings too, maybe some condiments.

off topic posts removed.

What is the topic? We already have an extensive, active thread on burgers. What is this about anyway?

It was inactive the last time I looked.

Apparently burgers are a taboo subject on here.

I'm not sure which is more absurd, for burgers to be a taboo topic or for them to be the most popular topic.

off topic posts removed.

What is the topic? We already have an extensive, active thread on burgers. What is this about anyway?

Start at post 1 and you will figure it out.

Yes, you have only to read OP to understand how successful he has been yanking people around! This thread is up for the put on of the year!

Main Entry: Sarchasm
Pronunciation: 'sar *ka-z*m
Function:noun
Etymology:Latin chasma, from Greek; akin to Latin hiare to yawn

1 : a deep cleft in the body of a conversation into which fall people

who completely miss the sarcastic comments, and reply as if the original statement was accurate.
2 : a marked division, separation, or difference between those who 'get it' and those who don't.

Edited by FolkGuitar

There used to be an Arbys knock off in Chiang Mai, believe it or not. If I remember correctly, the first location on Chiang Moi even had a similar/same logo. Actually it was much better than Arbys. The owner (who as far as I can recall had no previous experience as a chef), made really incredible high-quality roast beef. Actually all the sandwiches were really good and made from high-quality beef. Unfortunately the restaurant was shut down since the owner had a side business that landed him many years in C.M. men's prison.