Vans Pattaya to Hua Hin

jimrod

n° 3 pcllif069,
Bad! it must not be defeatist.
What must happen will happen.
It is not necessary to take a van to lose his life or be shredded. Simply having an Arab near us. See in France or Belgium. ph34r.png

any point to this or just your normal racist rant?

and it is customary to quote people when you are referring to their posts not try to hide your inane comments.

fun:

1 / not there is ambiguity, I always appoints people. Why, you do not assume you said?

2 / is the word "Arab" that bother you? Yet when some speak of the Russians in unflattering terms, nobody falls racism.

So taboo, the word "Arab" ?????

3 / comment is yours, that you are a coward to take a van.

5 / I take my comment, there is more risk with the Arabs.

fun:
1 / not there is ambiguity, I always appoints people. Why, you do not assume you said?
2 / is the word "Arab" that bother you? Yet when some speak of the Russians in unflattering terms, nobody falls racism.

1. I do not understand - what you mean you appoints to people and assume you said? - sorry please have the common decency to quote what people have said. It is not hard. If you cannot use a computer there is a simple answer - don't.

2. obvious racial insult and speaking of any nationality in terms you have elected to is racist - there can be absolutely no argument thers.

3. I am a coward? please explain. Explain that I actually value my life? I don't play in the middle of a freeway - does that make me a coward?

4. You have no idea - if the terrorists (and of any persuasion) could get their hands on a weapon as dangerous as van drivers it would catastrophic.

Oh and don't bother replying I know where the ignore button is.

for short, and for more understanding of, I did found that there was over

probability of being massacred by Arab (there is evidence) that the accident with a van.

After everyone gets excited and it comes nearly up hands. It's ridiculous.

STOP !!!!! lock.gif

Perfectly clear now! i understand... now let me translatewai.gif

There are these Arabs in this van (they are very excited and nearly all are clapping to music), wanting to go to Pattaya from Hua hin, and they have stopped somewhere and locked themselves out of their van.

Thank you, Poohy, for your humor.

This changes the soup we serve some grimace.

Too bad we do not understand the second degree.

Well, for one last time.

From Pattaya, sure, there's a van at 8 am in the morning, priced at 400 baht and can stop where you want, whether it's on its way, is not not. After, there is every 1H or 1H 30 is next. A you to inquire on site in Pattaya.

There is a bus from Pattaya to 11 H and arrives in Hua Hin, at No. 96. No personal judgment but also 400 bhts.

For the bus, it is recommended to book a good week ahead, or more, perhaps.

ATTENTION, schedules can change overnight.

So to avoid the blows of sticks each other, I assume no liability.

Happy New Year and SMILE.biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

fun:

1. I do not understand - what you mean you appoints to people and assume you said? - sorry please have the common decency to quote what people have said. It is not hard. If you cannot use a computer there is a simple answer - don't.

2. obvious racial insult and speaking of any nationality in terms you have elected to is racist - there can be absolutely no argument thers.

3. I am a coward? please explain. Explain that I actually value my life? I don't play in the middle of a freeway - does that make me a coward?

4. You have no idea - if the terrorists (and of any persuasion) could get their hands on a weapon as dangerous as van drivers it would catastrophic.

Seriously? He was replying to you and cited your name and the location of your original post. He did not change or edit out what you wrote.

You were able to find it, so obviously his format worked. There was no need for him to quote your condemnation.

In respect to his comments, you are blowing them up, Your concern with vans is noted and I am sure he is appreciative of your concern for his well being. Personally, I would not be helpful as I prefer to keep the riff raff of Pattaya out of Hua Hin. They could be carrying lice or communicable diseases or perhaps transporting some of the exploited Pattaya sex industry workers for fiendish intentions.

Prudent travelers take the 199 Baht VIP bus to BKK, ythen transfer to the 269 Baht VIP bus to Hua Hin.

Warning: Traffic has been awful. Last week 4 1/2 hour commute to airport from Hua Hin at offpeak.

fun:

Seriously? He was replying to you and cited your name and the location of your original post. He did not change or edit out what you wrote.

You were able to find it, so obviously his format worked. There was no need for him to quote your condemnation.

In respect to his comments, you are blowing them up, Your concern with vans is noted and I am sure he is appreciative of your concern for his well being. Personally, I would not be helpful as I prefer to keep the riff raff of Pattaya out of Hua Hin. They could be carrying lice or communicable diseases or perhaps transporting some of the exploited Pattaya sex industry workers for fiendish intentions.

Prudent travelers take the 199 Baht VIP bus to BKK, ythen transfer to the 269 Baht VIP bus to Hua Hin.

Warning: Traffic has been awful. Last week 4 1/2 hour commute to airport from Hua Hin at offpeak.

The difference is that when you do it your way - quote the post - You are altered that a comment has been made. If you do it his way I have no idea that he has made reference to my post

Regards

And today is a good example of why you keep the riff raff out of HH. Songkran here is a pleasant time, in Pattaya a nightmare.