3 Weeks Away From Los

kurgen

Its a beautiful cool..ie.cold crisp morning over "ere with a clear blue sky and the leaves on the green are turning to gold and starting to fall...winters coming.

I have just been up the road (couple of contracts on)and had a mug of tea and a bacon sarnie in the local Arsenal cafe ....nice one.... :D and quite honestly wouldnt at this moment rather be anywhere else......

Nowt wrong with LOS but for the time being its...Up the Smoke... :o

London is looking GREAT...... :D

Its a beautiful cool..ie.cold crisp morning over "ere with a clear blue sky and the leaves on the green are turning to gold and starting to fall...winters coming.

I have just been up the road (couple of contracts on)and had a mug of tea and a bacon sarnie in the local Arsenal cafe ....nice one.... :D and quite honestly wouldnt at this moment rather be anywhere else......

It sounds good. A change is as good as the rest.

It sounds good. A change is as good as the rest.

Strange as it may be, I also miss the nice cold, crisp mornings in the UK...

Edited by ashacat

I've just had 2 weeks in Singapore and a week in Malaysia.

Both suck compared to Thailand on all counts.

Thailand I misssed you :D

Can't comment on Singers as it's ten years since I was there last but I have no real urge to return, it's just one huge shopping mall although apparently it has improved vastly.

Don't know where in Malaysia you were but KL, whilst nothing like BKK, does have it's good side. Been here ten months now and, provided you know where to go, you can have a good time whatever turns you on. However it will never compare to, say, Pattaya for sheer variety of activities available. I say that without wishing to start another excruciatingly boring round of Pattaya sucks/Pattaya is great posts.

Of course the great thing is the fast link to KLIA and under 2 hour flight to BKK. Long weekends in LOS being my R&R of choice. Next one is planned for Xmas, 49 days away but who's counting? :o

Going to the UK over Christmas, but this time going to spend a few days in Scotland - try and find some snow to show the missus.

Must say I'm really looking forward to it for various reasons, including the anticipation of returning to Thailand at the end of it all.

Going to the UK over Christmas, but this time going to spend a few days in Scotland - try and find some snow to show the missus.

Must say I'm really looking forward to it for various reasons, including the anticipation of returning to Thailand at the end of it all.

Ditto. I need a break from work here. A nice change of pace and some perspective on the good things in LOS will do me a world of good. It will be great to see friends and family again too. :o

post-33115-1162441112_thumb.jpg UK

post-33115-1162441133_thumb.jpg Thailand

Nuff said ... :D

A picture is worth a thousand words. Those two are priceless, <deleted> priceless.

Where would you like to be? Scunthorpe or Samui? You have two nanoseconds to choose and the second one don't count.

:D

... and you know what Phil ...? the first pic was on a good day ... :o

First week back in the UK from Thailand I was almost attacked by some headcase in Islington. Then had to help my mother-in-law deal with customer service British style (the we might turn up to look at your problem sometime between 9 and 5 but don't bet on us turning up if you take a day of work British Gas kind of approach) - blimey it was good to get back to LOS.

I've just had 2 weeks in Singapore and a week in Malaysia.

Both suck compared to Thailand on all counts.

Thailand I misssed you :o

very cold this morning here in dorset u.k,gotta go to work outside now to earnsome baht for my 4weeks upcoming thai hols....when we land ,its of to ubon for week with the mrs family,then down to samui to stay in our house in paradise....well worth the cold u.k work....p.s i hope samui the house prices have gone sky high ....we paid 960,000 for new 2 bed house 2 years ago,whats it worth now? anyone know...???????? :D