Lioa voltage stabaliser SH-10000 voltage meter reading high

carlyai

Anyone had problems with their Lioa voltage stabaliser, and how did you overcome the problem?

The voltage meter reading on the front of the unit reads high, but when I use my voltmeter to check the stabaliser voltage output it reads 220V.

post-207577-0-74999100-1460612601_thumb.

Have not had this issue with mine.

If the output voltage is indeed stable, then it's safe to assume it's just a fault in the front panel meter - which shouldn't be too hard for an electrician/tech to replace.

I thought it could be a fault with the meter cct. but i thought i would ask on TV as a few of us have this brand stabaliser. I have 3 of them for the 3 phases and only one has started to read high.

Will get onto the company and see what they say.thanks.

If it's a direct reading meter (check the voltage across the meter terminals) then it's a quick and easy fix. Just find a 220V AC meter of the same dimensions (they are standard sizes).

• 7 months later...
26 minutes ago, carlyai said:

Final got around to replacing the meter. No reply from the company, and can't find an analogue meter type BP-45B.

They must be around, but don't really want to make a bigger hole for a different sized meter.

Any ideas where to get one?

They are pretty much standard sized - just need to find one that is the same size and pinout. 

I don't know what the back of yours looks like but aliexpress has them from china if you don't mind waiting 2 - 3 weeks. Buy a spare or 2 while your at it. You don't really need to buy that exact part number. Here is a page with quite a few options if you know what the back of your gauge looks like and the size, you can easily replace it. 

Aliexpress linked   (Scroll down a bit)

Otherwise you just gotta drive around looking for a replacement at specialty shops. Personally I'm lazy and if its working fine, I don't want to waste an entire day driving around when I can just order one and wait. 

Edited by Strange

They are pretty much standard sized - just need to find one that is the same size and pinout. 

I don't know what the back of yours looks like but aliexpress has them from china if you don't mind waiting 2 - 3 weeks. Buy a spare or 2 while your at it. You don't really need to buy that exact part number. Here is a page with quite a few options if you know what the back of your gauge looks like and the size, you can easily replace it. 

Aliexpress linkey

Otherwise you just gotta drive around looking for a replacement at specialty shops. Personally I'm lazy and if its working fine, I don't want to waste an entire day driving around when I can just order one and wait. 

The size is the thing. The meter is analogue, 0 -300 V, model BP-45B which is a size about 5cm X 5cm. There are lots of 0 -300 V meters around but no bp-45b or 5cm x5cm.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, carlyai said:

The size is the thing. The meter is analogue, 0 -300 V, model BP-45B which is a size about 5cm X 5cm. There are lots of 0 -300 V meters around but no bp-45b or 5cm x5cm.

Never mind the BP-45B part number. 

The face of your gauge is probably 5X5cm but the opening where it goes is smaller and thats what you need to measure. 

I betcha this would fit and be compatible:

Maybe?

Screen Shot 2016-11-20 at 11.07.29 AM.png

Never mind the BP-45B part number. 

The face of your gauge is probably 5X5cm but the opening where it goes is smaller and thats what you need to measure. 

I betcha this would fit and be compatible:

Maybe?

583121b424fcd_ScreenShot2016-11-20at11_07_29AM.thumb.png.a0ed10c196bf630bde8fc4cfe8d57b03.png

Hi Strange and thanks.

Could do....need more investigation.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk