Loving Expat Dogs for rehoming - Kanchanaburi

After 8 years in Thailand I am having to leave with a heavy heart, due to circumstances beyond my control.

I don't even know how to begin writing this...

My companions, saviours and partners in crime have been the street dogs that adopted me when I first arrived.

I am moving into a home (back to my family home) with a severely disabled child, and am unable to take them with me as it is too much of a risk to the kid. I'm heartbroken!

I've found home for 2 of them in the UK, but the other 3 are outdoors dogs, and true Thai protectors. I've already delayed going back to the UK for 6 months (as long as possible) to try to get something organised for them. I truely am at a loss, and leaving them at a temple is something I hope I don't even have to consider.

They are mother and son/daughter of medium build (approx 20-30kg) and spend all day sleeping in the yard. They run out for half an hour every night (of their own madness!), and enjoy a swim every now and again when the weather is hot, but they pretty much look after themselves. They are low maintenance and have never been sick. They eat dry kibble, although have tolerated a raw food diet in the past.

I have no neighbours (we built the house very remote) to ask, and the dogs are not keen on Thai people as it is.

I know that I shouldn't have taken these dogs on, knowing I couldn't be here for the next 15+ years, but at the time they were so poorly there was a genuine need for help, and by the time they were well they had created quite the pack. The situation at home has given me no choice but to go back (sickness in the family) but I really don't want to let these dogs down.

Anyone with any leads, or who is able to adopt one or all 3 of the dogs, would be helping me sleep at night.

Thank you in advance

Feel for you as have faced similar problem in the past. Have you tried the soi dogs foundation. They might be able to help especially if you can make some kind of small donation. Worth talking to them.

Good luck with it.