School in Pattaya 2.5 year child max 5000 month English program

marino28

The title say all.

My daugther she is around 2 year and half and i am looking at a school for she in Pattaya. i live near tepprasit road and i will like to find something good for max 5000 thb month with an english program.

Any suggestion?

next week i will go to have a look arount. unfortunatly is very difficult to find price overt the internet.

anybody know the price at phonix or satit?

the only price i find on the net is for Aksorn wich i think is 3500 thb for month which is ok for me. Any of your childrend go to aksor school tepprasit/ soi kopai?

thanks

Kindergarten at Phoenix about B45,000 a term Thai stream and about B55,000 a term English stream. Two terms a year

Nursery for your child's age about B10,000 a term less so might be in your budget

We are very happy with Phoenix Thai stream for our 5 year old. She started in nursery at 2+ years old

>> Any of your childrend go to aksor school tepprasit/ soi kopai?<<..my Daughter did for about 2 years before we moved up to Chiang Mai .(that was 6 years ago ) .Seemed a good school .

My son started at Sadit and I think it's the best overall value. If you put him in the regular program it's in your budget. Van service will add another 3k a month.

English program at that age is double and best to pass. My son speaks English and Thai. In school they learn both.

It's secure, AC Classrooms, prepared lunches and snacks and excellent daily feedback from your child's teacher. Highly recommend you visit the campus.

• 1 month later...

update

below 3 year in thailand cannot go in kindergarden 1 so the school need a nursery/pre kindergarden

Satit (in nursery as far as i understand they not have english teacher)

5600 thb per month

5100 for initial fee, uniform book, insurance ecc.. ecc..

Best school (too small to go there)

Aksorn school (price all the same beetween different location) (they not have english teacher in nursery)

4500 thb first month after 3500

2000-2500 for uniform ecc depence how many you buy

Phoenix school

12000 thb month they teach in english

6000 thb month they teach in thai

initial fee 7020 thb for book food ecc ecc

Hastin Kindergarden (they have filippino teacher that speack in english)

40.000 thb per term (2 term in 1 year)

10.000 thb entrance fee

3.500 thb uniforms ecc

Maryvit school (they have 1 filipino that speack english e 1 thai teacher per class)

6000 thb per 1 month

4300 thb per uniform insurance ecc

hope this help.

at the end we choose aksorn and next year when she can go to kindergarden 1 i will reconsider the situation.

I really like Maryvit, everything look good but was too far.

Archived