What's the problem with western women in Thailand?

webfact

Off topic, but totally understandable.

Haig was trained as a cavalry officer. In his day the way to win was to run at the enemy and reach them before they killed you all. The 'charge' was a winning strategy that worked throughout history until smokeless powder and the machine gun were invented. You should read his book 'Cavalry Studies - Strategical and Tactical'

Haig had the lessons of the American Civil War before him, and either ignored them or was unaware of them. Perhaps you should take a look at the film " Oh what a lovely war ".

Sorry, but asking me to read a book on outdated military tactics is about as sensible as asking me to read a book on phlogiston theory.

Phlogiston theory? You really should heed my previous suggestion. It never ceases to amaze me, how some people can be so well-read, yet concurrently remain, so confounding ignorant.

Its no small wonder, why this is the last civiliz(s)ation of people, on Earth. The likes of educated "geniuses" like you, are definitely a contributing factor. I'll shut up now.

Sigh!whistling.gif

You're lecturing me on taking a course in English comprehension, and you use a phrase " confounding ignorant"? Sigh indeed.

No lectures from me, at all. I've worked with you blokes in a combat zone, always needing to learn everything the hard way.

Anyway, pardon my phrase typo. I stand appropriately corrected. The corrected phrase is "confoundingly ignorant". Are ypassifier.gif u happy now? Hmm?

Western men in Thailand have no business criticizing Western women for being overweight.

Just take a quick walk down any street in any part of town popular with expats.

It always amazes me how men whose idea of exercise is raising a pint to their lips have the cheek to dismiss Western women as fat and ugly.

Maybe they think Thai women actually like the look of a guy who can't even see his own tackle when he looks down

........says a guy called Agent Sumo.

Western men in Thailand have no business criticizing Western women for being overweight.

It always amazes me how men whose idea of exercise is raising a pint to their lips have the cheek to dismiss Western women as fat and ugly.

Maybe they think Thai women actually like the look of a guy who can't even see his own tackle when he looks down

clap2.gif

........says a guy called Agent Sumo.

rolleyes.gif

I'm an Asian American.

I get waaaay more attention from the opposite sex here in SE Asia. It's nuts. Just about everyday some woman is complimenting me on my loveliness.

To goof around I do Asian poses to random beautiful women. More often then not they start laughing.

I'm invisible to most Western women but here in SE Asia I am like Tom Cruise or something.

Enjoy, and milk all that "smoke & mirrors" adoration for all it's worth,...while it lasts. Meanwhile, cheers to that, young sir!coffee1.gif

Edited by TuskegeeBen

I haven't criticized Western women for that, but I don't understand the argument. I'm not trying to date men, so how is it relevant to me if they let themselves go? I care only how the women -- of all cultures -- look.

Edited by dukeandduke

I haven't criticized Western women for that, but I don't understand the argument. I'm not trying to date men, so how is it relevant to me if they let themselves go? I care only how the women -- of all cultures -- look.

Despite the evolved way-off topic replies, are you sure you're reply posting to the appropriate alternative lifestyle TVF platform? whistling.gif

Edited by TuskegeeBen

No lectures from me, at all. I've worked with you blokes in a combat zone, always needing to learn everything the hard way.

Suggest you read Roland Perry's " Monash - the outsider who won the war".

Edited by bazza40

So because Nigel's wife went off him, all western women are bad?

So because you think your Western wife is the greatest thing since sliced bread, all Western women are good?

Also to remember, SB claims no intimate experience with Thai ladies. So no comparison to make.

Having had a few of both, British lady in bed = not much fun, Thai lady in bed = very tired.

Your experiences may vary.

I have been told i am good in bed. Espessially at sleeping.

This thread has amused me to giggle level. You men are so blocked it is amazing. I wish you good luck in whatever your choice.

I still speak English, French and Spanish...so if any one fancies an Irish girlfriend i am here. No kids.

That was a joke.

I just find it a bit sad, that because you have maybe been f-ed off by Western women that you won't even give us a chance.

Even me, i live thousands of miles away and i still need love!!! And a cuddle.

The story of Jane and Steven Hawking exemplifies the strength of character, level of love, commitment, dedication, and devotion, forthcoming in a marriage relationship with either a British, or Irish lady. Indeed, I am blessed to have privileged in marriage, to a combination of both feminine cultures, within the same lovely eagle.

If such a woman can no longer be found in the UK, then it’s a very safe wager, that the British menfolk, perpetually being themselves, have successfully managed to “screw-up” even that Empirical foundation as well, and within the realms of their own (home-grown) households, as well, whistling.gif duh!

And of course, the blame the victim syndrome is apparent with the "What's the problem with western women in Thailand?", OP topic title. Obviously, the sun has finally set on the British Empire, and the chickens have really come home to roost, on the Knights of the Round Table, eh?

Good luck, and best wishes, with your progressive building of an "Empire", together with a ThaiLassie, blokes! cheesy.gif

Edited by TuskegeeBen

Generalising about British women is as daft as generalising about Thai women. There is good and bad everywhere. I'm just happy I found one of the good ones.

Oh, and by the way, 'bloke' is a word you use to describe someone, not address them. 'He's a good bloke' - yes. 'Hey blokes, how are you?' - no. 'Chaps' would work in the sense you're going for, though.

Generalising about British women is as daft as generalising about Thai women. There is good and bad everywhere. I'm just happy I found one of the good ones.

Oh, and by the way, 'bloke' is a word you use to describe someone, not address them. 'He's a good bloke' - yes. 'Hey blokes, how are you?' - no. 'Chaps' would work in the sense you're going for, though.

You've never lived in Cornwall then?

'Alright bloke'

'how you doing bloke'

Very common usage, not everyone lives in London.

I'm from Cornwall. Never heard anyone say that my whole life.

I'm from Scotland, never heard it either. And I've never heard anyone say "Hawaythair Jimmy!". Except for myself. Maybe I'm going deaf Edited by StreetCowboy

Me neither. I grew up in Surrey and have lived in Oxford and Kent.

First time I came across this mode of address was here on TV.

What can I say to that, except that I'm just another uneducated, ignorant black Yank, akin to my Royal Canadian Air Force uncle, who flew Hawker Hurricanes and Spitfires for Great Britain, the Summer of 1940; "A personal effort in total futility, if ever there was", in uncle's considered opinion, expressed at a 2006 Family Grand Reunion, in Toronto. whistling.gif

Edited by TuskegeeBen

What can I say to that, except that I'm just another uneducated, ignorant black Yank, akin to my Royal Canadian Air Force uncle, who flew combat Hawker Hurricanes and Spitfires, the Summer of (ahem) 1940; "A personal effort in total futility, if ever there was", in uncle's considered opinion, expressed at a 2006 Family Grand Reunion, in Toronto. whistling.gif

In your opinion, how much credibility does your colour, or your nationality, lend to your uncle's opinion?

I couldn't really figure out the relevance of your post, presumably from my imperial cultural limitations, and the intellectual handicaps of my race.

SC

What can I say to that, except that I'm just another uneducated, ignorant black Yank, akin to my Royal Canadian Air Force uncle, who flew combat Hawker Hurricanes and Spitfires, the Summer of (ahem) 1940; "A personal effort in total futility, if ever there was", in uncle's considered opinion, expressed at a 2006 Family Grand Reunion, in Toronto. whistling.gif

In your opinion, how much credibility does your colour, or your nationality, lend to your uncle's opinion?

I couldn't really figure out the relevance of your post, presumably from my imperial cultural limitations, and the intellectual handicaps of my race.

SC

I'm certain both Fabricus, and SB (to whom my reply was addressed) will readily get my drift, quite well. Thank you, sir! Cheerscoffee1.gif

Edited by TuskegeeBen

SC

I'm certain Fabricus (to whom my reply was addressed) will get my drift, quite well. Thank you, sir! Cheerscoffee1.gif

Maybe a PM would have been better, then.

SC

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

SC

I'm certain Fabricus (to whom my reply was addressed) will get my drift, quite well. Thank you, sir! Cheerscoffee1.gif

SC

I have absolutely nothing "personal" to convey, to either of those gentlemen, ever! However, thank you, for the suggestionwai.gif

Edited by TuskegeeBen

I'm certain Fabricus (to whom my reply was addressed) will get my drift, quite well. Thank you, sir! Cheers:coffee1:

SC

I have nothing "personal" to convey, to either of those gentlemen, ever! Thank you, for the suggestion:wai:
Your comment didn't seem relevant to the topic; you said it was addressed to Fabricus - that seems like a prime candidate for a personal message.

I have to say that the ladies I've seen picked out by the camera men in the crowds in the recent Superleague games have been most attractive - normally, I'd have thought, for tasty chicks in the crowd, union is a better hunting ground than league, bit it looks like either things are looking up along the M62, or the cameramen are getting more observant.

My apologies for the on-topic comment

SC

Edited by StreetCowboy

What can I say to that, except that I'm just another uneducated, ignorant black Yank, akin to my Royal Canadian Air Force uncle, who flew Hawker Hurricanes and Spitfires for Great Britain, the Summer of 1940; "A personal effort in total futility, if ever there was", in uncle's considered opinion, expressed at a 2006 Family Grand Reunion, in Toronto. whistling.gif

It's cool that you're keen to emulate our particularly British vernacular - I just wanted to help you with the details, that's all.

I appreciate that Thailand is deemed a holiday paradise for many guys – tropical beaches plus cheap beer plus beautiful women equals a happy place for many a heterosexual man on vacation –

I think Lady boys are underestimated as a major draw, maybe even more than the female prostitutes, and everywhere has women desperate to marry their way into economic security, but Thailand has lots and lots of transgender males ready to flop one over.

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...

One assumes that men are the only animals that require or want. I have over the years met many women who have and want the same as men. In fact on occasion have been worst for their needs and wants. In Asia we don't class them as sluts, but, except it for what it is. When I meet a women who is the gene I like, I come on heat just being within 2 feet of her, and I have met women who react the same way, and due to the freedom here, and non stereo typing , A lot more positive outcomes openly here. Sure like any brand! I certainly have an overall wish for Asian brands rather than European brands but, here occasionally I have taken to sample some. "When taken to loving tan, you seldom return back to the old white brand!' 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2016 at 7:18 AM, MaiChai said:

I should say she should enjoy her time in Thailand. But paradise it is not. Give some time and she will discover some of the negatives. For example, you can't move to Thailand like you could move from the UK to France. You will always need to comply with the visa rules and justify why she is in Thailand. There is not automatic entitlement to stay, but she will discover that herself.

Try emigrating to The UK legally.

On 5/1/2016 at 3:51 AM, SoiBiker said:

It's cool that you're keen to emulate our particularly British vernacular - I just wanted to help you with the details, that's all.

The Vietnam war was an American Exercise in Futility.  As is the war on drugs which I'm glad to see the Canadians are withdrawing from.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2016 at 8:09 AM, BookMan said:

Do Western women come to Thailand for the men?

They are less hairy, they are not very tall most often they are slim and also no so often overweight.:wub:

Have less big bellies and do not become bald in ageing. :wub:

Are renowned for smiling much more than westerners :wub:

chances are there are some... unaware amateurs :crying:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...