I Need Help Hitting On Thai Women

austallia_1980

I am using my friends account to ask some questions of you.

1. What are the best places to meet thai women?

If I go the doctor, the store, or anywhere inwhich I can easily talk to a girl, I am probably 95%+ at getting her phone number. It is very easy this way. However, if I try to approach a thai girl waiting for the BTS, she looks at me like I am crazy. Sometimes she will not even respond to me and look in other direction. For the record, I am 25 year old farang, thin. I usually wear a collar t-shirt and a pair of khacki shorts. I try to walk up to Thai girls in a shopping mall, but they are so shy. Some will smile but will not really talk with you. Others will look away entirely.

My thai language is very weak. I know I need to work on this. To be honest, sometimes I think that the best approach would be to pay a Thai person to be your assistant and introduce you to the girl. LOL.

Things are so much different here than in the West where a man has to show he has big balls to get a girl. Here, it seems to be the total opposite.

What if I wrote down on a piece of paper in thai that I think she is pretty and would like to go out with her? Is that too lame, or right up her lane?

Alot of them (not bar girls) usually hook up with friends etc, but there will be plenty that will give you her number if you ask her too.

Also depends on how confident you do it and probally your looks.

For me all girls the same. They ask me

If I go the doctor, the store, or anywhere inwhich I can easily talk to a girl, I am probably 95%+ at getting her phone number. It is very easy this way. However, if I try to approach a thai girl waiting for the BTS, she looks at me like I am crazy. Sometimes she will not even respond to me and look in other direction. For the record, I am 25 year old farang, thin. I usually wear a collar t-shirt and a pair of khacki shorts. I try to walk up to Thai girls in a shopping mall, but they are so shy. Some will smile but will not really talk with you. Others will look away entirely.

My thai language is very weak. I know I need to work on this. To be honest, sometimes I think that the best approach would be to pay a Thai person to be your assistant and introduce you to the girl. LOL.

Things are so much different here than in the West where a man has to show he has big balls to get a girl. Here, it seems to be the total opposite.

What if I wrote down on a piece of paper in thai that I think she is pretty and would like to go out with her? Is that too lame, or right up her lane?

Any decent Thai girl that gives you the time of day on the street probably isn't decent! I have a couple of friends that have met their girlfriends through joining a gym. Speaking more Thai would help - head to places Thais go. RCA used to be good - though many are young there, some areas of Khao San look okay as well.

There is a book called, "Thai for Lovers" which has some great Thai for you to use in a wooing situation.

Good Luck!!

Ah the Thai courting game....

The vast majority of Thais rely on introduction as their means of meeting a g/f b/f: work, and as you have experienced the doctors, dentists and other such places where you meet Thais in a 'normal' context are sort of introductions - 'I met her/him at the doctors'.

Cold calling in the street or any public areas is pretty much as far removed from Thai normality as you can get: It breaks both the introduction norm and crosses into problems Thais have with strangers.

I'm not saying it can't be done, but I reckon its making hardwork of something relatively easy.

Go for the introduction from another Thai.

My experience has been you need only half mention to a Thai that you quite like someone they know and they'll run right over and pass the message - often right there in front of you.

Oh and when you meet a girl, don't be tempted to lick the back of her neck on your first date. I know it's tempting to try and get a guage of her salt content, but go easy... Less haste and more speed.

---

I do not have any thai friends. Not to be crude, but I would like to date several thai women at once, so getting an introduction everytime will be hard.

:o

Why dont you see if you can get one first before you think about being a player :D

Not to be crude, but I would like to date several thai women at once, so getting an introduction everytime will be hard.

I met my wife through dating her best friend: It sort of occured to me that I was with the wrong girl.

A quick check of the salt levels confirmed my doubts, so I switched - And I've never looked back.

Unlike Lot's wife, who did look back with disaterous results - Jumped 15 rungs on the social ladder and wound up stuck with a T-shirt salesman.

Try changing the shorts!

Not to be crude, but I would like to date several thai women at once, so getting an introduction everytime will be hard.

I met my wife through dating her best friend: It sort of occured to me that I was with the wrong girl.

A quick check of the salt levels confirmed my doubts, so I switched - And I've never looked back.

Unlike Lot's wife, who did look back with disaterous results - Jumped 15 rungs on the social ladder and wound up stuck with a T-shirt salesman.

:o Nice, looks like someones still upset from the last encounter.

To the OP, just go to a few night clubs in Thailand and you will find a lady, its not that hard.