Clinton and Trump battle it out on home turf in New York primaries

webfact

Congratulations to the biggest WINNER of the night, the next president of the United States: HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON who basically wrapped up the nomination in New York.

Sorry Bernie fans, you may need to tend to your BERN wounds.

Why is it that the Left continue to predict the future with such unabashed certainty? Is it because of their intellectual superiority, their moral righteousness, their higher education, their ideological idealism, their study of prophesy, their exclusive qualities of prediction learnt from astrology? Wish fulfilment by psychological group dynamics?

Or is it simply repeating over and over to convince yourself? Therapy is available if you're over anxious.

Seriously no one knows even if perchance you happen to be right. Personally I would never wish to have egg on my face. As Slipperylobster has already said a post or two back, "Lets not try to be fortune tellers." Jing

Astrology was the Reagans' forte, particular Nancy's. She was nuts about astrology and metaphysics while at the same time essentially running the presidency (all Ronnie's aides tell how they had to get everything cleared with Nancy before bringing it up with the proxy president). The US had 8 years of being run by a non-elected crystal ball gazer - effectively; America's first female prez.

Congratulations to the biggest WINNER of the night, the next president of the United States: HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON who basically wrapped up the nomination in New York.

Sorry Bernie fans, you may need to tend to your BERN wounds.

Why is it that the Left continue to predict the future with such unabashed certainty? Is it because of their intellectual superiority, their moral righteousness, their higher education, their ideological idealism, their study of prophesy, their exclusive qualities of prediction learnt from astrology? Wish fulfilment by psychological group dynamics?

Or is it simply repeating over and over to convince yourself? Therapy is available if you're over anxious.

Seriously no one knows even if perchance you happen to be right. Personally I would never wish to have egg on my face. As Slipperylobster has already said a post or two back, "Lets not try to be fortune tellers." Jing

Astrology was the Reagans' forte, particular Nancy's. She was nuts about astrology and metaphysics while at the same time essentially running the presidency (all Ronnie's aides tell how they had to get everything cleared with Nancy before bringing it up with the proxy president). The US had 8 years of being run by a non-elected crystal ball gazer - effectively; America's first female prez.

I have no argument with you at all Boomer about that. Totally acknowledge. But it's not about clairvoyance, it's about the economy. If people's standard of living drops then you get dissent. Hence the rise of Trump and outright political warfare. The Republican establishment will not accept the people's decision because they value their cosy positions too much.

• 3 weeks later...

What Secretary Clinton and Trump are really going to battling over is the women's vote. Not only does she have the inherent advantage of being a woman, but she can also showcase Trump's past unflattering statements about women. Let's keep in mind that it's only May. These Clinton superpacs are only getting started.

These advertisements won't make an impact on the ThaiVisa demographic, but I do believe they will strike a chord with women of all ages. And they're going to be airing constantly in swing states, and women won't be able to avoid them. Even if they already hate Secretary Clinton, these ads will compel many women to avoid the polls on election day.

Trump's not stupid, he's looking for a woman who will join his ticket. Governor Haley would be a great fit, but I don't think she'll be conned into boarding a sinking ship.

Republicans need to find a viable third candidate to save the Senate.

The easy way to find out who has the lead and possibility of being President is to see what the betting odds are. You can't believe the media.

Good luck Donald Trump.

Dude, you'll need it!whistling.gif

http://nypost.com/2016/05/04/heres-what-bookies-think-of-a-trump-clinton-showdown/

Donald Trump may feel invincible right now, but he’s still an underdog going into the general election.

Hillary Clinton is the favorite to win in November at odds of 4-11, according to the online bookmakerLadbrokes — meaning you’d have to wager $11 to win $4.

The New York City tycoon, meanwhile, is a 9-4 underdog, according to the bookmaker’s website