Immigration 'personal details' form not in Phuket

webfact

Immigration 'personal details' form not in Phuket
The Phuket News

1461122384_1-org.jpg
Part of a three-page Immigration Bureau form seeking personal information from foreign nationals residing in the kingdom. Photo: Khaosod English

PHUKET: -- New immigration forms asking for personal information such as identities used for social media accounts, email addresses, bank account details and details of venues regularly visited by the foreigner, are not being used at Phuket Immigration, The Phuket News has been told.

The new forms were brought into use at the Immigration Division 1 office in Chaengwattana and One-Stop Service Center at Chamchuri Square in Bangkok on April 4, reported Khaosod English.

Pol Maj Gen Chatchawan Wachirapaneekhun, the Immigration Bureau deputy commissioner who designed the form, said on Monday (Apr 19) that it would help solve problems, such as the difficulty in tracking down foreigners who commit crimes.

However, he insisted providing the information was not mandatory.

“We want to collect as much information as we can. And it actually increases the work for the Immigration Bureau,” Gen Chatchawan said. “But it will benefit the country.”

A senior-ranking officer at Phuket Immigration yesterday confirmed to The Phuket News that the new forms were not in use in Phuket.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/immigration-personal-details-form-not-in-phuket-57103.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2016-04-20

Too m ujch information already

UBONJOE they say this is not mandatory in Khaosod.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1460977949&typecate=06&section

It probably will be

'

Do you guys know anything we do not?

So do we list the sites that are banned here about CERTAIN people their ex wives and their dogs eating together? hahahaha

EVERY DAY I am getting ready to leave and Never return. My thai BF too as he cant believe the madness

Dear Immigration

I want to declare my sites I visit. Apart from naughty ones that may excite you this is one of my most favourite. A lovely shining example of how we should view our leaders.

As this is FREELY available in Thailand and not blocked I would like to share this with you as one of my favourite sites and I write this on my forms.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2638352/How-future-queen-Thailand-wearing-tiny-G-string-let-poodle-Foo-Foo-eat-cake-As-coup-rocks-Bangkok-video-reveals-royal-couples-decadent-lifestyle.html

GO GET STUFFED! Omg what next from the land of TROUBLES

that it would help solve problems, such as the difficulty in tracking down foreigners who commit crimes.

However, he insisted providing the information was not mandatory.

I am planning to commit a crime soon, where can i get this form?

I just got an email from my company's HR department with a copy of this form. The company is BOI, so it uses the one-stop service center in Bangkok. They said that this form has been in effect since 22 March 2016.

I won't bother commenting on the form - it speaks for itself.

Interesting the different immigration offices have different forms in Thailand. Not

really sure why. But I am sure there is a perfectly logical Thai explanation/reason. coffee1.gif

Flood it with so much BS, that it quickly becomes irrelevant:

I think facebook users do not need this advice. Most are doing a fine job already.

Immigration surely will have a hard time going through all the selfies and pictures of food.

Already overworked, under an avalanche of paper they don't need, and will never use again.

Bank statement copies AND a bank letter? In the name of Satan, Why?

90 day reports for geriatrics.

Annual visa extension that could be done online, totally.

And now this...

On top of being on the verge of a social and/or class cataclysm that will make the original Reds thing look tame.

There really is no hope for them at all.

I have been thinking about this and wondered WHY would they want such ludicrous information?

Now I think it may all come down to MONEY or lack thereof.

Yinny could not borrow. <deleted> cannot borrow. China says I wannna own it or no MOOLAH! No one loves them to give Thailand new houses, trains, road, Dams or Bridges. I wonder why?

Drought this year, piling debts (Thai Airways, Airport repairs blah blah, farmers with no money next year due to no crops this year ... supposition but from What i read and see...

SO, What do you do when you are broke? You raid the piggy banks and guess who the little piggies are? Yes folks - US! You and me!

So Thia Govt takes BOND money held in banks and offers us nicely a little bit of paper signed by Nuttonyalife Takealot a highly respectable member of the Higher ups in Government and they HOLD the bonds in TRUST for us. Trust because we must trust them we get the loot back!

Now they call this a SECURED Government BOND.

Now this is all supposition. My curious pea brain at work here.

The REAL banks no longer have our loot. All LENT and SECURED with the Government for OUR safe keeping. Fantastic!

Then when we want to leave after being suppressed and treated even worse than jews in a concentration camp, we TRY and ask very nicely to get our money back. Then the fun begins! try it. Maybe Khun takealot was not REALLY a real registered person and our money was STOLEN and we were DEFRAUDED and have been NON COMPLIANT with Visa rules since then. OMG and the PAPER form the govt is written on STOLEN paper and why did we not read it in the THAI news?

I then if there are protests or civil war from the army splitting to side with 2 contenders for the Throne, maybe, just maybe we will be the scapegoats and OUR MONEY CONFISCATED.

Taken as say an act of retribution like USA and WESTERN powers did to Saddam Hussein and ISIS and so forth

Nothing new. But I can this heasding this way.

Funny....in less than a year and due to retirement visa extension, registration of housemaster (address), residence certificate for driving license renewal, 3, 90 days report, I think they should start to rent out rooms in the basement and, I will as many others be a faithful tenant, i.e.full control.

Edited by Felt 35

Funny....in less than a year and due to retirement visa extension, registration of housemaster (address), residence certificate for driving license renewal, 3, 90 days report, I think they should start to rent out rooms in the basement and I will as many others be a faithful tenant.

Exactly ... this is just getting way out of sensible control.