Has anyone replaced a motorcycle battery? Also, do you have suggestions for places to visit?

yzak

1. I have a 2013 Honda CBR 250R and I need to replace the battery. Has anyone replaced a motorcycle battery in Chiang Rai? I am studying at Mae Fah Luang. A store name would be nice, I cannot seem to find a place that has them. Everyone tells me to go into the city, but I want to know where before I set off.

2. I've been to most of the places on Trip Advisor regarding places I should visit in Chiang Rai. Is there anywhere else you would suggest I go check out? Any hidden gems? What are some of your favorite places?

From Mae Fah Luang, drive south towards Bandu (Highway 1), and go to Greenwing. They should habe batteries on stock, and should also change them for you. A battery should run ~600-700 bath. If the first shop doesn't have one or playing dumb, just continue on 1, there are a couple of Greenwing shops. You could go north as well, depending where you living, but south the density of stores is bigger.

If you dont want to use Greenwing, just look for a green Castrol sign, which tells bike point. There should also be several around.