House Registration Document

i bought a condo jointly with my wife about 18 months ago , both our names are on the title deed from the land department but we have never bothered to get the house registration book ( the yellow or is it blue book)

now we want to get that book sorted.

my wife will have to show her id card but what will i have to show at the tessabaan office in order to obtain this book in both our names.

do i need a notarised translation of my passport? and if so how do i get it done. does the passport have to be verified by the embassy before the translation is done ?

grateful for any helpful advice.

thanks.

I am surprised you did not get one automatically.

When we bought our house it came complete with Household Cert,

it was blank, but my wife and children had no trouble getting their names included.

You probably have to apply at the Amphur office.

• 4 weeks later...

I, too, would like to get my name on a yellow tabien ban (for citizenship application purposes).

Do I need to have my one year extension already or can I do it on the current non-imm I have right now?

Or would my previous one year extension for the past 14 years be good enough?

Sbk; my impression was that they just wanted to see a longer term visa. Their main concern was to ensure that one actually LIVES in the condo as that is what the document confirms, and one can no be considered "living" there if only tourist visas/visa-exempt stamps.

Cheers!

OK, Thanks! the guy who does it is off the island this week anyhow, and then I will be swamped for the Full Moon/Xmas/New Year rush but want to get it done perhaps in Jan. I was forced to let my one year extension expire this year so am currently on a non-imm visa but I should think my continuous visa presence since 1992 ought to be sufficient :o