Several questions about work permits (location, holidays)

Hi everybody, Here are my questions about work permits,

Do you think it is possible to have a position (and the corresponding work permit) that allow working on several locations, including home ?

Is it possible to have a work location different than the company head office ?

Another question : If my company decide to open others offices in thailand, is it possible/complicated/expensive to modify the work location mentionned on the work permit ?

Another question : Is the duration of holidays fixed by the law ? Or is it up to the company to give XXX days per year to an employee ?

It would be amazing if you can answer to theses questions, thanks!

Cheers,

Mickael

I know that your meant to work at the locaion given on your work permit, but I have been here three years working on a work permit and just after I joined the company asked me to find an addtional location which I did, its been registered as a sub office and I now work here, I never gave it any thought to change the work permit and if challenged I would say I'm visting for the day. As long as the sub location is offical I think it will be fine. As regards working from home I'm not sure anyone would know your working at home? you might just be sick.

As regards the holidays, i'm not too sure, but there are strict rules about what can and cant be done for areas like overtime.