Euro 2016 Pannini stickers

MrRed

smile.png I am seriously interested in any swaps.

I have the numbers doubles and trebles will deal and can send sms in Thailand just list your spares here please for the best response thumbsup.gif

I love Pannini time.

Quick you had better delete that post from this serious thread mrboj....we don't want it derailed by the scousers.

I'm hoping to get a rare print Rooney sticker before they are burnt...my mole at the factory says they have only printed 1000 of em but have ten times the number of Sturridge.

It could well become a collectors item!

no football fan should buy the s*n, not just scousers. in fact no human being should buy the s*n.

apparently panini are having a problem with the rooney stickers because every time they take his official photo for the sticker the following day he's gone bald again.

and can you buy paninis in thailand?

no football fan should buy the s*n, not just scousers. in fact no human being should buy the s*n.

apparently panini are having a problem with the rooney stickers because every time they take his official photo for the sticker the following day he's gone bald again.

and can you buy paninis in thailand?

Yes in Au Bon Pain but there are no free offers right now. ;)

did you just make a bread-related joke there smokie?

We really are hangin' by a thread now aren't we?

I'm looking for the entire German team stickers btw....those are always hard to shift out of the Rhine.....two pints of Spitfire each I am willing to pay!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived