'Naked pics not me!' - says Thai glamour cop Eve

webfact

Wake me up, when she does naked pics- maybe then I will be interested in this non- story!coffee1.gif

Uh-huh, so disinterested that you needed to comment on it.

That's how a non-story becomes a story- by roping in those who feel they're above it and need to register how uninterested they are, while giving the clicks.

You're pretty much the target audience. Well done. smile.png

Edited by Rumblecat

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice chica !

But I think she asked for it, being so present on social media, she had it comimg.

It was just a prank, not worth the money and effort needed to investigate.

And I bet she loves the attention it gives her.

Next !

the only news is, i am old, chubby, middle class and not in with a chance with her.

Don't sell your self short fella, most women don't care what you look like, only how big your bank account is.

Not all just some.

Eve wasn't able to afford 2 kilos of make up, 2 hours at the hair dressers, nail job and crack wax on a police salary.

Just more free publicity. "Lawdy I have been wronged!!"

the only news is, i am old, chubby, middle class and not in with a chance with her.

The bigger the reputation the higher the maintenance.

true, i am a man destined to drive a good family car not a ferrari

ferrari are nice to look at, but i could never afford the maintenance, the family car suits me just right.

now back to the motoring forum.

Nice chica !

But I think she asked for it, being so present on social media, she had it comimg.

Next !

"She asked for it, she had it coming"?

She loves it?

Rapist defence the world over being applied in a new context I see.

The worlds supply of the asinine is, it would appear, endless.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but 'in Eve's costume', like 'in your birthday suit', is a synonym for naked, isn't it ?

Whether it's her or not, why would Eve lose face because she appears in her very own costume, then ?

Nice chica !

Next !

She loves it?

Rapist defense ? (with an s, not a c)

Forgot to put on your glasses today, or to take your meds?

It was a doctored pic on a web site, for buddha's sake!!

Nice chica !

Next !

She loves it?

Rapist defense ? (with an s, not a c)

Forgot to put on your glasses today, or to take your meds?

It was a doctored pic on a web site, for buddha's sake!!

Your arguments saying this woman asked to be treated in a manner she finds offensive is the same one used by rapists.

She asked for it is a terrible thing to say.

No woman asks to be treated this way.

She loves it or had it coming are if anything worse.

I'm not comparing a fake picture to rape. I am saying your view that a woman who is in the spotlight or models or whatever is fair game for this type of treatment is crass and asinine.

Edit: might want to work on your chauvinistic thinking rather than my spelling.

Edited by Bluespunk

Wake me up, when she does naked pics- maybe then I will be interested in this non- story!coffee1.gif

Uh-huh, so disinterested that you needed to comment on it.

That's how a non-story becomes a story- by roping in those who feel they're above it and need to register how uninterested they are, while giving the clicks.

You're pretty much the target audience. Well done. smile.png

Oh thank you for being my moral compass!

What would I do. without people like you?

Oh right...I would go on with my life!passifier.gif

I see beautiful women working in almost every job in Thailand, don't have to go any further than my local coffee stall....what's new here?

What`s new here is, that she has been flaunting herself on facebook and gaining a lot of attention on the media as a glamorous police women, therefore she has left herself vulnerable to the wrong kind of publicity. Most women are exhibitionists and attention seekers, then get peeved when the publicity works against them something like celebrities and politicians.

What she should do is cancel out her facebook, stay out the limelight and concentrate on her career as a policewoman if she really has concerns about her image being tarnished and used in the wrong ways.

I see beautiful women working in almost every job in Thailand, don't have to go any further than my local coffee stall....what's new here?

What`s new here is, that she has been flaunting herself on facebook and gaining a lot of attention on the media as a glamorous police women, therefore she has left herself vulnerable to the wrong kind of publicity. Most women are exhibitionists and attention seekers, then get peeved when the publicity works against them something like celebrities and politicians.

What she should do is cancel out her facebook, stay out the limelight and concentrate on her career as a policewoman if she really has concerns about her image being tarnished and used in the wrong ways.

Yep because the victim is always wrong.

Doubly wrong if they're a woman.

And goodness forgive if they are a woman who has a public image. They're just <deleted> whores, eh?

And goodness forgive if they are a woman who has a public image. They're just <deleted> whores, eh?

That`s not what I`m suggesting at all and you know it. I would not put things on the Internet that leaves me vulnerable to all the crackpots out there.

The only unique facts about this case is that she`s an attractive woman who happens to be in the police force. If she had been working on a noddle stall or as cashier at Tesco Lotus she would not have been considered news worthy. She played on the fact of being a police woman hoping to her advantage but it`s now beginning to turn sour. So what I`m saying is; time to decide whether to try for a modelling career or continue on as a police woman because the 2 don`t mix.

i don't know about news ,

but i would like to be Adam for a day

greedy, i would be happy to be adam for one hour.

introduction

find a car park on silom

noodles for lunch

shower

work bench

shower

goodbyes

thats my hour

a man who effectively manages a woman's expectations.

i don't know about news ,

but i would like to be Adam for a day

greedy, i would be happy to be adam for one hour.

introduction

find a car park on silom

noodles for lunch

shower

work bench

shower

goodbyes

thats my hour

a man who effectively manages a woman's expectations.

One hour!!!

Give me 5 minutes.

I wonder if she's a lesbian and that woman sat next to is her butch partner? Hum, time for some privacy.

"Now how can I get that Hatari fan into the bathroom, extension lead!"

Message to all the smart asses leaving salacious trolling comments. Go find someone you know is a hooker to make these comments about. Any attractive young lady in any job in any country should also be p****d off if this happened. If your daughter back home had a good job and someone did this to her on the net, would you be as easily amused and willing to launch in with this demeaning innuendo stuff? Give her a break! You are obviously from the 90% that give the rest of us a bad name. Just 10% of us (or less I sometimes think) have enough common decency to know who is fair game and who is not fair game (or likely to be good for your health if someone in uniform should identify you.) You do yourselves no credit! at all!

Clap trap.

People in certain professions like teachers, those in the medical professions, politicians and the police have to hold a certain amount of credibility if they are to be taken seriously as that goes with the job. This is why teachers are often sacked when they step over the line and affects the reputations of the institutions involved. The woman only became spotlighted because she is a police woman and now that seems to have backfired on her, so I don`t have any sympathy. If I had a daughter who was doing the same thing, I would warn her of the pitfalls then on her head be it if she didn`t listen to good advice. These people hold a responsibility to themselves, the institutions they work for and are a part of.

If this woman had to make an arrest and was recognized, she would be taken as a joke and why I think she deserves to be sacked for bringing herself and the force into disrepute, considering the police reputation is bad enough all ready.

Don't sell your self short fella, most women don't care what you look like, only how big your bank account is.

Not all just some.

Eve wasn't able to afford 2 kilos of make up, 2 hours at the hair dressers, nail job and crack wax on a police salary.

Yes, I remember now...

"Age is just a number" .... and by the way, WHAT is your Bank Account Number Darling?

That`s not what I`m suggesting at all and you know it. I would not put things on the Internet that leaves me vulnerable to all the crackpots out there.

The only unique facts about this case is that she`s an attractive woman who happens to be in the police force. If she had been working on a noddle stall or as cashier at Tesco Lotus she would not have been considered news worthy. She played on the fact of being a police woman hoping to her advantage but it`s now beginning to turn sour. So what I`m saying is; time to decide whether to try for a modelling career or continue on as a police woman because the 2 don`t mix.

I'm sorry but it is what you are suggesting and have now done so twice.

If the pictures are of her I am sure she is a very attractive lady though I cannot tell from the pixels. These days it is common though unwise for atractive young girls to take a few nude photos. In fact it always has been. I see nothing wrong with this but care has to be taken with them if they are not going to be misused.

Personally I would consider this not a big deal but in Thailand it can have major ramefications which could go much beyond the 100 baht for a topless male fine.

the problem I see is that by making the report and by publicising it the issue will not die and the consequences could be serious for her.

If the pictures are of her I am sure she is a very attractive lady though I cannot tell from the pixels. These days it is common though unwise for atractive young girls to take a few nude photos. In fact it always has been. I see nothing wrong with this but care has to be taken with them if they are not going to be misused.

Personally I would consider this not a big deal but in Thailand it can have major ramefications which could go much beyond the 100 baht for a topless male fine.

the problem I see is that by making the report and by publicising it the issue will not die and the consequences could be serious for her.

You don't think that someone faking pictures of this woman and plastering them over the web via line isn't serious already.