Extending Non-O with small problem

I need to extend my Non-O based on my Thai child in Thailand (who is hospitalized). In the past when I was on good terms with my daughters mom there was never a problem into getting a copy of her ID card. However this time around she flat out refuses to give me a copy of her ID Card.

I have all other documents required, Hospital Letter, Court Ruling, PP.11 form from district, copy house book, birth certificate etc etc. but just the ID Card copy of my daughters mom is missing.

Will I have any chance in extending my Non-O for 60 days or will I be sent on my way?

Location Bangkok

Thanks!

Your child's mother's ID card is not a normal requirement to get a 60 day extension. You should only need their birth certificate plus a copy and a copy of their house book registry.

That's a relief!!!

Thanks!

Ray

AN Update!

Went today for my extension. No ID required as per ubonjoe. However they came up with something new. Where is your daughter? My Daughter has leukemia cancer and is stationed in the hospital. She cant come! Look at the letters I have from the Hospital..... Answer Immigration. NOPE! You need to bring her here! Me: HOW? She is not allowed to be in rooms with people! She is the freaking ICU!!!!

Ok, no problems... You call her and make picture with her and newspaper... Me again. She is in ICU!!!! No papers or people allowed in!!!

Sorry, you MUST make picture with NEWSPAPER!!! Have a nice day SIR!!!

I said... If I go and make a pictures when she out of ICU than my visa expired. Immigration: No problems. You pay overstay and we extend...

Now I know that is BS because when your visa runs out its impossible to extend... And this was a higher up ranked person at immigration that fed me this BS crap today...

So yeah I am truly a pissed off person today!!!

Whats wrong with these people at Cheang Wattana!!!!

Sorry to hear your experience! Ubonjoe, please....Not exactly clear what the basis of the OP's Non O is..but to extend a Non O Multi entry, beyond the original 90 days, is normally I guess done on the basis of marriage or retirement (child care less usual) Does there actually have to be a "reason" as per the last paragraph of TM7. And I still can't get to the bottom of the current documentary requirements of different immigration offices for any extension of a Non O visa. In particular whether they require a TM30. Here a couple of people can't get the house owner to do it as the house owner thinks that they will have to pay Tax on the rental income. I find the idea that the Thai Tax authorities and Immigration are joined up slightly unlikely. Anyway on TM30 you don't have to declare the rental income......Any thoughts/info?

Your child's mother's ID card is not a normal requirement to get a 60 day extension. You should only need their birth certificate plus a copy and a copy of their house book registry.

That's a relief!!!

Thanks!

Ray

AN Update!

Went today for my extension. No ID required as per ubonjoe. However they came up with something new. Where is your daughter? My Daughter has leukemia cancer and is stationed in the hospital. She cant come! Look at the letters I have from the Hospital..... Answer Immigration. NOPE! You need to bring her here! Me: HOW? She is not allowed to be in rooms with people! She is the freaking ICU!!!!

Ok, no problems... You call her and make picture with her and newspaper... Me again. She is in ICU!!!! No papers or people allowed in!!!

Sorry, you MUST make picture with NEWSPAPER!!! Have a nice day SIR!!!

I said... If I go and make a pictures when she out of ICU than my visa expired. Immigration: No problems. You pay overstay and we extend...

Now I know that is BS because when your visa runs out its impossible to extend... And this was a higher up ranked person at immigration that fed me this BS crap today...

So yeah I am truly a pissed off person today!!!

Whats wrong with these people at Cheang Wattana!!!!

Sorry to hear you had problems.

See if you can get the picture and go back to immigration. They will do the extension after a short overstay. Many people have gotten extensions after an overstay.