Something Hit The Fan

machine

Unfortunately it is not allowed to post content from other forums over here but for the ones who are interested check out the board of F*B or C**T a real eye opener :D

I haven’t got a clue what the two terms mean, I am not able to pm :o you to ask and your email is set to private :D , could you pm me or send me an email, :D

Unfortunately it is not allowed to post content from other forums over here but for the ones who are interested check out the board of F*B or C**T a real eye opener :D

I haven’t got a clue what the two terms mean, I am not able to pm :o you to ask and your email is set to private :D , could you pm me or send me an email, :D

Just did :D

Just did :D

..................and to think I thought I was a bit slow in not having a clue what they mean........Could you PM me as well, please........ I´m dying to know what F-B and C--T are........... :D

FLB Bar Pattaya chat & pattaya secrets just a load of old fish wives gossiping really i hope the mods close any threads on it as it is all veray boring. I will now be accused of being on one side more than another and be banned from Thai Visa for mentioning this subject :o