Englishman 'arrests' ladyboy pickpocket in Pattaya

webfact

Why does the Englishman wear a black scarf cheesy.gif

Travelling with 3000 Pounds in the "pockets" in the Baht bus... blink.png

Smart traveller gigglem.gif

Confusion all round: an alleged Brit, an alleged lady, and an alleged law enforcer!

Disgusting vile creatures these LBs.

Mind you this one looks as much a Tranny as the guy with the beard looks like an Englishman lol.

Glad it had a happy ending though.

4 people in the photo.

"Englishman","Ladyboy" (both debatable), so are the 2 cops tourist police from the Netherlands?

That's a ladyboy!!!??? Jeez, sure fooled me, I thought it was a proper bird!

Due to the lack of pointing, it is perfectly understandable that there is much confusion. I have it on good authority that the one with the beard on the left is the ladyboy, and the collar is really a niqab that she had on at the time of her arrest, but she rolled it down for the photo.. The guy next to her is a policeman who is looking to see if it is time to go home yet, next you have the English tourist of Asian decent and next to him is his wife. whistling.gif

Edited by aussiebrian

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A fool and his money are easily parted! Hate to say it, but there it is sad.png

Glad he apprehended the thief, 9 out of 10 for that. Would have been 10 out of 10 had he needed to use some "excessive" force in doing so. Teach the thief a lesson perhaps. coffee1.gif

Place of birth is irrelevant, but place of registration of birth is!

Hundreds of 'English' children were born in Germany to forces families stationed there.

There is also that little thing known as 'dual nationality', you know, like Boris Johnson, and Pierce Brosnan, who portrayed the quintessential Englishman James Bond despite being Irish and holding US citizenship.

Very good post ThaiKneeTim well put,

" It's worth remembering that the word “English” is derived from the Angles, of Anglo-Saxon fame. When the Romans cleared out of Britain in AD 410, a range of

German, Danish, and Dutch tribes that we sloppily call the Anglo-Saxons moved in from across the Whale Road. That’s not forgetting the Vikings either, who brought

Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish blood to swathes of Britain. So, to be honest We should take a long look at ourselves, too, and acknowledge that the UK has

had the most profound and close genetic and cultural ties with the people of Germany and Scandinavia for over 1,500 years."

Ya, Ya, zis is true, after the Romans left the Norwegians raped, the Danes, who raped the Swedes, who raped the Saxons, who raped the Dutch, who raped the Celts, who raped the Picts, who, hey what happened to the French?...................but none of them were called Mr Khan.

Edited by MiKT

He's not English, he might have been born there but I'll bet a penny to a pound neither of his parents or grandparents are English. Just because a pig is born in a stable, doesn't make it a horse.

The best description by far!

Even a large amount of the Indians in the UK who often call themselves British because they hold the required paperwork admit to being British Indians, ditto BritishChinese.

I spent 20 years in Hong Kong and have all the paper work to describe me as Chinese, but obviously I am not.

For the sake of argument a "real" Englishman is white Anglo Saxon Christian with English as his first language. Everyone else is a guest!

Well, if your definition is correct, most "Englishmen" would not be English. Remember the invasion of the ":British Isles" by King William from Normandy (now France)??? Even the English language is app. 50" of Latin (Norman) originating words. What about the Royal family? It is mostly of German origin. Are the children of Queen Elizabeth not English (or British)? Are they German/Greeks?

What you are saying would turn the whole world (including the UK and the whole of Europe) thousand of years back. I would suggest that you read few history books and you will realize that there is no such thing as a "pure" Englishman" and for that matter "pure" Spaniards, Italians, Frenchmen, Germans etc, let alone the typical immigration countries like Canada, Australia, N.Z. and the USA. Even the real natives of such countries as Australia and NZ are mixed with other "races"

A "mustached" "Leader" some 80 years ago had a similar theory to yours about a certain theoretical "race". The results.......

He's not English, he might have been born there but I'll bet a penny to a pound neither of his parents or grandparents are English. Just because a pig is born in a stable, doesn't make it a horse.

Even a large amount of the Indians in the UK who often call themselves British because they hold the required paperwork admit to being British Indians, ditto BritishChinese.

I spent 20 years in Hong Kong and have all the paper work to describe me as Chinese, but obviously I am not.

For the sake of argument a "real" Englishman is white Anglo Saxon Christian with English as his first language. Everyone else is a guest!

Well, if your definition is correct, most "Englishmen" would not be English. Remember the invasion of the ":British Isles" by King William from Normandy (now France)??? Even the English language is app. 50" of Latin (Norman) originating words. What about the Royal family? It is mostly of German origin. Are the children of Queen Elizabeth not English (or British)? Are they German/Greeks?

What you are saying would turn the whole world (including the UK and the whole of Europe) thousand of years back. I would suggest that you read few history books and you will realize that there is no such thing as a "pure" Englishman" and for that matter "pure" Spaniards, Italians, Frenchmen, Germans etc, let alone the typical immigration countries like Canada, Australia, N.Z. and the USA. Even the real natives of such countries as Australia and NZ are mixed with other "races"

A "mustached" "Leader" some 80 years ago had a similar theory to yours about a certain theoretical "race". The results.......

So if i showed you a few pictures of people (say "white", "black", "hispanic", "aboriginal", "western asian (arab)", "eastern asian (thai)") asked you "who is english" and you would just randomly pick one of them and say that this person is english? If so... i'm sad to inform you that there is no cure nor vaccin against your SJW illness.

So if i showed you a few pictures of people (say "white", "black", "hispanic", "aboriginal", "western asian (arab)", "eastern asian (thai)") asked you "who is english" and you would just randomly pick one of them and say that this person is english? If so... i'm sad to inform you that there is no cure nor vaccin against your SJW illness.

Context.

In your setup, you are clearly trying to identify someone based on their race or national heritage.

In the article, they are trying to identify someone by their passport.

If you were to take a similar approach and lay out passports:

USA, England, Spain, Thailand, Iraq

and asked: Which passport is English. The 'England' one would be selected.

I read all the comments and suddenly I realise this is not about the thieving ladyboy and his arrest by some person whose race does not really matter. sad.png

Disappointment. When it said 'Englishman' we all presumed it was John Cleese in a bowler doing a silly walk and wacking the pick-pocketer with an umbrella whilst shouting: You're a very naughty boy!

Which, I would pay good money to see :P

I have no objections in principle to Mr Khan being an Englishman, but it is interesting to speculate exactly when you can claim to be English, as I noted before I have Irish, Scottish and French ancestors and kids with a 1/2 Irish Mother and other kids with a 1/2 Austrian Mother, who I think are entitled to call themselves English because in both cases, their Mothers Fathers were English.

But take my British Thai daughter who lives in England, both parents are Thai, she is now married to a Latvian and they have daughter who is British, but is their daughter entitled to call herself English or would she need to marry an English man and have children before they could be called English?

Any genealogical rules on this, how many generations?

Or is it all based on racial characteristics, can an Asian or African or Arab for instance become English, or only us white gits ?

Edit.. Can see some mods have tried, but still loads of offtopic racist comments remain from days ago. Shame.

i salute the moderators! the remaining racist comments demonstrate what participants are salivating with green envy around their mouths because they can't afford to carry £3,000 cash in their pockets thumbsup.gif