Thai T Shirts

laolover88

Of course you never have a camera or phone when you need one!

Saw Yesterday in Big C, being worn, pink shirt bearing legend:

"Suck a Mermaid today"

also in shop:

"I'm not different. I'm peculiare" "(sic)

Thai school curriculum must have "T Shirt slogans 101" on it somewhere?

Any more?

I once saw a slogan on a bargirl's dress that i remembered. It was a total mispelling exercise that I suspect came from China. It said:

LEST PASTRY TONIHGT

I suspect they were going for "Let's Party Tonight".

Seen so many bad T-Shirts and signage here that I hardly notice it now. However full marks to the guy in Jomtien that has a small taxi hire business - his signage calls them "Texi".

"Here is to all the kisses I've snatched. And vice versa"

Not really Thai, but when a T-shirt like that is given to my cashier for her birthday, by my 15 yo daughter, you have no idea about the thoughts that were running through my head for the 30 seconds after reading what it said. Scary......................blink.png

Before i started laughing that is.

Early on when my wife sent a picture of her 10 year old niece wearing a tee with the 4 letter English F word on it I explained to her as best I could it was a very very bad word especially for a child to wear. She replied,,oops we don't know honey,,just like color only. Right then I knew this was going to be a fun ride.

The famous " F* Off W*ers" shirt of vintage punk rock fame...I even saw this one on a news clip

Spotted a couple of Tuk Tuk drivers in Khon Kaen sporting Black Flag and UK Subs t-shirts so at least in Isaan punk's not dead.