Thaivisa Member T-shirts NOW Available!

george

What size and colour do you want on your Thaivisa T-shirt?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Many members have asked for Thaivisa member T-shirts.

Huski and I are doing some research for a Thaivisa member high quality T-shirt to be sold online and via ATM payment.

In order to make it easy to administer we kindly ask for your preference regarding size and color. Please tick your preference so we know how many we need to produce in the first batch.

Do we need to hassle with different sizes or would the XXXL suite everybody?

The price will be around 400/500 Baht per shirt plus postage. The print will be the word "Farang" in Thai and English script plus Thaivisa Logo.

Your ideas are welcomed!

PS! One member sent us an idea of an existing T-shirt (we don't want to copy it but it could be an idea to work on! )

Any ideas for the design? - please post it here in this thread!):

tshirt-idea.jpg

Idea from an existing T-shirt, we want to make it better than this one!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can i get one with (in thai) the following...

"I'm not a tourist, i live here, please stop trying to sell me your glowing balls, Armani suits and wooden motorbikes, thanks you kindly, have a nice day"

Or alternativly "Maiow cap"

Guest chingy

but George im not a farang tho, it would look silly on me with the word farang

400/500 Baht per shirt

that's pretty steep George. It should be around 150/200 for local

George,

Perhaps a size for the ladies too.

Text something like.

"My husband has two wives, me and thaivisa.com"

For the kids.

"I have a thaivisa Daddy"

"thaivisa baby, conceived offline"

silly but 1st drafts, can be improved on.

Love it George, I will buy several and give to the nephews if sizes are available.

I guess it will depend on demand as to whether we will have several style/size/gender options?

I have long wanted a TV T-Shirt.

Can i get one with (in thai) the following...

"I'm not a tourist, i live here, please stop trying to sell me your glowing balls, Armani suits and wooden motorbikes, thanks you kindly, have a nice day"

Or alternativly "Maiow cap"

Maybe the part about the suits should be in Indian :o

bud bud bud

spell it falang and put it on the back, and on the front have a thaivisa logo upper LH side say about 50mm* 50mm.

does that price include courier fee to OZ? :o

Spell it "Farrrang", with three "R's"

Ror Rua is Ror Rua. Forget the lisping strange one's. ( and the Thai people as well )

spell it falang and put it on the back, and on the front have a thaivisa logo upper LH side say about 50mm* 50mm.

Ror Rua is Ror Rua. Forget the lisping strange one's. ( and the Thai people as well )

I thought about it George. Thai letters on the back, the standard Thaivisa logo on the front. I will ask Dr Surakiet ( Thai FM if we can, at a reduced rate, supply them to all visa officers in all missions and posts ) Surely XL will be sufficient size on the one size fits all basis.

I thought about it George. Thai letters on the back, the standard Thaivisa logo on the front. I will ask Dr Surakiet ( Thai FM if we can, at a reduced rate, supply them to all visa officers in all missions and posts ) Surely XL will be sufficient size on the one size fits all basis.

Please ... don't use FARANG on the shirt ( in Engliish )_on a single shirt, That'll ruin it as an ide3a.

Free size at XXXL??!, you are not getting these made by the Patpong girl are you so that when we wash the shirts one time they will fit the family cat. I can make two out of one XXXL, speaking for myself, on second thought if I got smaller it might be a little tight in the middle. :o

Have to admit, 500b is a bit on the steep side for a t-shirt.

Just give me a piccy of the final design and i'll take it down my local print screening shop and get it for half that price :o

I was thinking of making the shirts in Export quality with 3 or 4 colour screen, and you don't get that for 200 Baht.

We are not doing any profit on this sales, and we are awaiting quotes from a few places, so that price I mentioned was just an example. We need to cover credit card processing and shopping cart charges as well, but that could be added as a "check out item" together with pack and postage.

George, can you start a competition for the best slogan?

reward perhaps a free t-shirt.

It would be a shame to have beautiful T-shirts with lousy slogan, ie the Doc doesn't want the word farang in english, I like to have some Thai character's too.

Other's might like something else. I would buy several for the young family members if it was available.

Failing all that use the K.I.S.S. method.

i get my bar t-shirts printed in bangkok, the shirts are bought in pattaya and are of a high quality, (not like these see thru cheap shirts) and then they go off to the printers for 1 small logo on the front and a big logo across the back.

5 colours works out at about 170 bht per shirt, (we have to order 200 at a time, around 34000ish bht).

just thought i'd bore you with that info.

Free size at XXXL??!, you are not getting these made by the Patpong girl are you so that when we wash the shirts one time they will fit the family cat. I can make two out of one XXXL, speaking for myself, on second thought if I got smaller it might be a little tight in the middle. :o

OK, We will do Xl as well. What are sizes for kids? M? S?

And as a Thai, my face wouldn't go with the word "farang" :D

Maybe we could change it to:

Thai, Farang written in english and/or thai, one on the top and one at the bottom of the back side with Thaivisa logo in the middle.

Maybe, more PC,... :o:D

No idea for the front part, yet,...