Through The Bad To Get To The Good

mavisnt

:D following the comments on the new airport it seems there are a lot off probs,but an airport is something you get through so you can enjoy the country and its people?its the same as having to spend 12hrs on a plane with 200or300 other poeple with not so pleasant habits and unsavoury emmisions!you dont choose to do it ,it is a means to an end. airports any where are not ideal places to be(bet i get pulled up on that comment). recently a friend was threatened with forceable removal off his people carrier at manchester a/p when he took more than 3 mins to unload his daughter in her wheelchair for a flight to USA for treatment for her cystic fibrosis,the traffic wardens there went to the same charm school as Hitler.

another point is ,travelling thruogh DON MUANG for the past 7 yrs on a regular basis you get used to its little foibles and you accept them and dont see them any more or they hold no surprise.now arriving in a all singing all dancing brand new a/port you are looking for the fun and games but given time even these probs will settle down and it will just be another intersting airport and no more .

please remind me off this statement when i post a vitriolic report on our terrable trip thruogh S--poon at the begining of next year ! :o