Two adorable puppies need home

Pebbles33

Hi everyone! So these little guys just showed up at my house a couple days ago and won't leave. They're only a few weeks old and I can't bear leaving them on the side of the road. Tried looking for mamma dog in the area but no luck. Will have to take to a temple today unless I can find them a home. We already have two so can't keep. Anyone in the market for a cute little puppy or know someone who is? Great for protection and catching snakes/bugs if you've got a yard/garden. I can give you some tick and worm medicine if you take them and drop at them your house.

post-254052-0-80421200-1461734714_thumb.

post-254052-0-99165600-1461734716_thumb.

OP, just wondering how you went? Did you find a resolution?

I'm in a similar situation where a dog owner is refusing to pay a penny towards his dog's wellbeing. She's sick and needs medical attention.

No issues bringing her to the vet myself but perhaps looking for a better solution where the dog is patched up and re-homed.

OP, just wondering how you went? Did you find a resolution?

I'm in a similar situation where a dog owner is refusing to pay a penny towards his dog's wellbeing. She's sick and needs medical attention.

No issues bringing her to the vet myself but perhaps looking for a better solution where the dog is patched up and re-homed.

-Yes luckily I did find them a very good home after posting on a few different Facebook groups. Care for Dogs wouldn't take them but they suggested a number of different ways of reaching out listed below. Sad that people don't look after their pets. Really hope you find a solution.

From care for Dogs:

"we recommend that you put ads on various online classified sections of Chiang Mai Mail, City Life, Thai Visa and CMCC Classified. You could also put posters in your local vet's office or in shopping centres and outside public buildings eg. schools. I see that you have already posted them on FB, have you tried the Chiang Mai Pets for Sale and Give Away Facebook page?"

Edited by Pebbles33

Glad you found a home for your two dogs!

Care for Dogs wouldn't take 'our' dog either. Fair enough, the dog does have an 'owner' and does get fed.

We've taken her to the vet who wouldn't treat her because of the sorry state she was in. She needed a clean first.

So on to the dog groomer who gave her a close shave and a bath. That guy was amazing and gave her her dignity back. Even gave her a collar.

So back to the vet. There's lot wrong with her, she's basically being eaten alive by various skin infections, lice and ticks. Her blood examination didn't read well. The itch is killing her. There's a suspected bladder infection too. She received an antibiotics injection and a shedload of medicine to boot.

We took her with permission of her owner who didn't want to spend a penny on her. He does have a vintage Mercedes, Range Rover and an expensive motorcycle though. Life is all about priorities right?

Anyway, couple of pics. We're going to patch her up the next two weeks and find her a new home. Hopefully we'll be as successful as you were.

IMG_4727.jpg

IMG_4734.jpg

IMG_4730.jpg

IMG_4731.jpg

IMG_4735.jpg