Storage lockers near Central Pattaya

AlexCanada

I'm looking for a small storage locker in Central Pattaya. I stay near Central Festival. I only need a locker large enough to store 3-4 large suitcases when I am out of town. I've found Pattaya self-storage and Wonder storage as well as u-store-it further out. Wondering if anyone has had any experience with these places.

Edited by AlexCanada

Irrespective of where you are, I wouldn't consider anywhere other than Pattaya Self Storage on Thappraya Road, Soi 13. Fantastic place - lockers available monthly from 500 baht. Many sizes available. Have safety deposit boxes too. You can rent casually by the month.

Edited by tropo

I agree with tropo.... Pattaya Self Storage...just about the only place in Jomtien that is 21st century. Finger print access 24/7 for your belongings. I used them for 6 months. You can rent from small post boxes to basically what amounts to a small room

I agree with tropo.... Pattaya Self Storage...just about the only place in Jomtien that is 21st century. Finger print access 24/7 for your belongings. I used them for 6 months. You can rent from small post boxes to basically what amounts to a small room

I only had access to 6 pm for my locker. That was back in February.