Old triple entry tourist, enter before 10/5/16, can I still use on 10th ?

I have an old triple entry tourist in my passport that only been used for 1 entry & has expiry/use before date of 10/5/16, I will be making a trip to Bangkok & arriving in evening on the 10th of May which will be same day as use before.

I assume they will still count the 10th as valid day for using this visa, can anyone confirm !? ...

Edited by Crossy
Fixed the date in the thread title

whistling.gif As I understand it you can.....but you must get through immigration for your return before midnight (2400 hours) on the 10th of May.

One minute later and you are too late.

If so, that is cutting it very close.

Interesting point.

In the past, when entering or leaving Thailand on delayed flights, the stamps have reflected the scheduled arrival/departure date, not the actual date. I wonder if, say, arriving at 3:00 am on May 11, they would allow use of the visa and stamp you in on the 10th.

whistling.gif As I understand it you can.....but you must get through immigration for your return before midnight (2400 hours) on the 10th of May.

One minute later and you are too late.

If so, that is cutting it very close.

Interesting point.

In the past, when entering or leaving Thailand on delayed flights, the stamps have reflected the scheduled arrival/departure date, not the actual date. I wonder if, say, arriving at 3:00 am on May 11, they would allow use of the visa and stamp you in on the 10th.

On departure I think it depends upon how diligent the immigration officer is. Some will just pick up the stamps they have on their desk and use the date you go through immigration.

On arrival one time I was standing in line at the stroke of midnight and there was a delay while the officers changed the dates on their stamps. I got an extra day on my entry because they stamped me in for the new day.