WOW there is life outside my gate.

colinneil

Yes i am happier on the scooter, freedom not locked in the gate.

Ramp at the gate is too steep for me in my wheelchair.

To answer Crossys question it has a range of approx 30 miles on a full charge.

10 mph, i think it is fantastic.

In answer to Halfaboys comment, it is a mobility scooter, no license or helmet required.

Absolutely bucking frilliant (you have no idea how long it took to explain spoonerisms to my Thai engineers).

So, now we want to see where you can go (fit off-road tyres) smile.png

The photo with the boys in Global House should be your new avatar smile.png

In answer to Halfaboys comment, it is a mobility scooter, no license or helmet required.

No helmet required ; I can understand that but it's better to wear it even it's not obligatory;

a helmet is better than a cap if you receive something on your head .

I cycle a lot here, again 72 km today ; the helmet is not obligatory but I wear it always .

Who shot the photos Colinneil ?

I'm happy you can visit the world outside ...

Colin

Now,s your chance to escape the wife,s prying eyes and maybe try a ST cheesy.gif

joking apart its great that you have your own little bit of independence now thumbsup.gif

Yes st would be a good idea, only problem is i am paralysed from the chest down.

My member dont work anymore.

Absolutely bucking frilliant (you have no idea how long it took to explain spoonerisms to my Thai engineers).

So, now we want to see where you can go (fit off-road tyres) smile.png

The photo with the boys in Global House should be your new avatar smile.png

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif I just about splattered my coffee all over the screen.... watch your language Crossy...tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Colin

Now,s your chance to escape the wife,s prying eyes and maybe try a ST cheesy.gif

joking apart its great that you have your own little bit of independence now thumbsup.gif

Yes st would be a good idea, only problem is i am paralysed from the chest down.

My member dont work anymore.

Bet the tongue still works real good tongue.png

Well done mate....nice to see a happy event on this site.

• 2 weeks later...

Wait until a dog or two comes out and hits you mobility scooter and then see if no crash helmet really works for you.

My wife was on her motor bike years ago, dog came out of nowhere, of the left hand side, hits her bike front wheel, broken right arm, still has her steal pin in it, full face crash helmet ON and that was what saved her life. I MADE HER WEAR IT. thumbsup.gif

Good job we are not all as crazy as you are colinneil crazy.gif

We call these folks that do not protect their heads as Temp Citizens crying.gif on bikes of all kind.

Any way, you are old enough to know that and yet you are teaching by showing all folks (See, no license or helmet required), that is the sad part of your posts.

Many a Thai and Non Thai in Kan are in the same club as you are, just Temp Citizens. in my thinking.

To one and all, please keep safe and sound on these Thailand roads. wai.gif

Win facepalm.gif

Guys, it's a 10mph motability scooter not a Fireblade, even in the nanny-state UK it wouldn't require a lid.

Anyway I thought this was the photography forum not Bikes sorry Motorcycles.

I think we should all be celebrating that the OP in no longer bedridden and is able to get out of the house. Perhaps someone was trying to be funny but it didn't come across that way to me, especially considering a slew of negative comments recently.

Can you ride it into places like Macro or TescoLotus?

Nearest Tesco is 11 kilometers away, so not an option.

A new BIG C is being built 2 kilometers away, so when that opens i will be in there.

I go in to Global house which is only 2 kilometers away.

If i go too far my boss (wife) gets angry with me.

Yes all you people who say my wife dont control me, mine does and due to the fact i rely on her

i have to accept it.

Archived