It's April 29th and I haven't got a job yet.....or what's wrong here?

Sawasdee Khrap,

I certainly don't understand when people post such threads while there's a serious job offer on the same topic.

The jobs are still available, only one guy's sent me a message who wanted to know the name of the school.

I sometimes( always/often) make some spelling mistakes, but they aren't always evil.

The OP who made the 27th and still haven't got a job seems to be a very bright guy. I tried to point him into the right direction, by writing please read between the lines, but he obviously didn't send me a message.

Here's my question: Am I so stupid that I really misinterpret all, or is it possible that some people are missing their mom to wipe their you know what.

Once more, the jobs ( both) are still available and i tend to believe that it's wasted time to post a job here.

I've done that five times now, always with the same results and never had somebody who wanted a relatively okay job working directly for a good school. No baksheesh for the superficial "helpers", no hidden fees. i just don't get it.

But then whining about the bad schools and job situation makes me laugh and stop helping friends who're seeking a teacher.

I'm not doing any agency a favor ( worked for one 3 years, but that will never happen again), nor do I receive any money from anybody. This is the end, my friend.

P.S. Please check ajarn.com, click on Sisaket and go a way more complicated way. Ride the SNAKE. Cheers- wai2.gif

Edited by lostinisaan

OP

I actually do know a person intensely interested in finding a teaching position anywhere in Thailand. Your post is vague and who you are addressing is unclear but if you would send me a PM with your contact details, I will immediately pass it on to this person.

OP, perhaps the poster you are referring to doesn't want to work in Sisaket. Not everyone does.

Or perhaps he's still trying to decide if he wants to visit Phuket - if it's safe enough for him.

Passing on info isn't much effort, so why not continue? To lessen the stress you seem to get from the effort, give the schools contact info and let anyone interested deal with them directly.

"I actually do know a person intensely interested in finding a teaching position anywhere in Thailand. Your post is vague and who you are addressing is unclear but if you would send me a PM with your contact details, I will immediately pass it on to this person."

Or, you could send the PM asking for the info, and then pass it on.

ADD, jumping on the bandwagon and post building all come to mind when I see some of the comments here - and elsewhere.

Standard English teacher fare. I pity the students.

just because a native english speaker is employed as a teacher in thailand it does not make them a teacher. that's why you should pity the students.

The OP is a million miles from being even a proficient Non-native speaker, let alone a Native speaker.