'Spoilt kid' Thai man, 20, gets six months after tantrum over cash for a big bike

rooster59

Yip, same guy. I suggest giving him the money and letting Darwinism sort it out...

Just imagine the long life he faces with this warped attitude. It will not end well thats for sure. Better save him a suite at the Bangkok Hilton.

The ones who should have been jailed instead was his parents for failing their job as parents. This spoiled kid should've been sent to boot camp and taken a long attitude course. What will he learn in prison? Absolutely nothing other than learning he is weak and will complain and cry his way out for an early release, just to get even worse when he gets out. A 20,000 baht fine? Who's going to pay that? His parents obviously, along with the 500,000 that they eventually will give him for the bike, and the house, sports cars, iphone 7, 8, 9 and 10, and everything else he wants...

What are you talking about? The whole thing only happened cos his mum wouldn't give him the money, she obviously reported him to the police aswell.....doesn't sound that spoiled.

It is funny how everyone complains on here about people getting treated with leniency cos of their parents and here we have a mother going in the opposite direction and still getting grief.

Why would she pay his fine and give him everything else after she basically sent him to jail in the first place?

Jail will be so much more of a hell for a little turd like him who thinks he can demand his own way and damage other people's goods. Unfortunately he will cry a lot and then mummy will pay one of the dirty Thai officials to set him free early so he can go on being a useless human being bothering the rest of us with his random tantrums.

Why would his "mummy" get him out? She is the one who sent him there...... She is actually standing up and not taking anymore of his sh1t.

The ones who should have been jailed instead was his parents for failing their job as parents. This spoiled kid should've been sent to boot camp and taken a long attitude course. What will he learn in prison? Absolutely nothing other than learning he is weak and will complain and cry his way out for an early release, just to get even worse when he gets out. A 20,000 baht fine? Who's going to pay that? His parents obviously, along with the 500,000 that they eventually will give him for the bike, and the house, sports cars, iphone 7, 8, 9 and 10, and everything else he wants...

What are you talking about? The whole thing only happened cos his mum wouldn't give him the money, she obviously reported him to the police aswell.....doesn't sound that spoiled.

It is funny how everyone complains on here about people getting treated with leniency cos of their parents and here we have a mother going in the opposite direction and still getting grief.

Why would she pay his fine and give him everything else after she basically sent him to jail in the first place?

And why was this spoiled kid spoiled in the first place? Was it because the parents didn't spoil him? No obviously not. They spoiled him, then got tired of his begging and sold him off as a goat to the media and in the local community so they wouldn't lose face for any wrongdoing. Instead of protecting their own kid, and admitting their fault, he now has to pay the price alone for his parents parental mistakes, which isn't just jail time and a fine but also public humiliation which will most likely do more psychological damage unless he get some help, giving him the opportunity to show everyone that he has changed. I think these parents are selfish, irresponsible and immoral, and are the ones that should've been punished.

And why was this spoiled kid spoiled in the first place? Was it because the parents didn't spoil him? No obviously not. They spoiled him, then got tired of his begging and sold him off as a goat to the media and in the local community so they wouldn't lose face for any wrongdoing. Instead of protecting their own kid, and admitting their fault, he now has to pay the price alone for his parents parental mistakes, which isn't just jail time and a fine but also public humiliation which will most likely do more psychological damage unless he get some help, giving him the opportunity to show everyone that he has changed. I think these parents are selfish, irresponsible and immoral, and are the ones that should've been punished.

Mom should have said "no" when he was 2 years old, rather than waiting until he was 20.

Mom should have said "no" when he was 2 years old, rather than waiting until he was 20.
Exactly.

So you think she should have protected him like the red bull heir was protected because of his family? Or the mercedes driver? Or any other rich thai kids that literally get away with murder because of their families?

Finally a family that doesn't protect their son and they are still in the wrong.

I do agree she most likely did spoil him before and shouldn't have, but I would say better late than never. Maybe up till now she saw him as a child but the penny finally dropped.

Probably, but better late than never

So you think she should have protected him like the red bull heir was protected because of his family? Or the mercedes driver? Or any other rich thai kids that literally get away with murder because of their families?

Finally a family that doesn't protect their son and they are still in the wrong.

I do agree she most likely did spoil him before and shouldn't have, but I would say better late than never. Maybe up till now she saw him as a child but the penny finally dropped.

No, not at all. She should have gone to the media, taken the blame for failed parenting and apologized to her kid and the owners of these vehicles, and promised to seek family counseling and behavioral treatment for him when he gets out of prison.

We all make errors, but more or less selling your own child as a goat to escape public embarrassment is just horrible. Utterly immoral.

Better late than never, sure I agree with that, but when it sure is their fault they should also have taken some blame, and not show off like they're the rosy parents trying hard to cope with an insane kid. He is not insane. He is just exactly how they brought him up to be. It sure is better late than never, but to me it sounds like they're not exactly trying to help him, but rather just tired of his begging, shoves all responsibility over to him and are willing to do everything they can do to look good themselves, even if it means selling out your own child.

After the eighth car was damaged it was reported............"Boonchuai added that he also witnessed Jay smashing a car on Feb. 19, but he and other staff members were too afraid to intervene as he pulled out a spartan knife and threatened to attack them.....According to reports by Manager, Jay has not been arrested because he is related to a senior police officer in the province and his mom has so far dealt with her son’s rampages by paying compensation to the victims"

Maybe the 3 months that this Man Kid has to spend in jail will be a big Eye opener for him.

Sent to jail, bum hole is . 3 months later out of jail with those big eyes and bum hole like 0 .

Hope he learns something from his next 90 days!

Geezer

Jail will be so much more of a hell for a little turd like him who thinks he can demand his own way and damage other people's goods. Unfortunately he will cry a lot and then mummy will pay one of the dirty Thai officials to set him free early so he can go on being a useless human being bothering the rest of us with his random tantrums.

Why would his "mummy" get him out? She is the one who sent him there...... She is actually standing up and not taking anymore of his sh1t.

Yes, I've since come back and find I stand corrected, thanks.

Since Thaivisa is one of the islands just off the coast of the Wasteland Of Excuses, may I just say that it wasn't my fault because there might have been a power surge in the internet which affected my eyes without me knowing and coincidentally forced me to type some crap.

I am sorry if I have damaged the reputation of spoiled Thai boy mother's.

I plan to go to a Christian church for a month and live life as a country vicar.

(There's air miles in it, apparently.)

Archived