Credit where it's due.

Had to pay a CAT bill the other day, got to the office 8.15, they open 8.30, sat on a chair outside the front door. Boss walking past invites me to sit inside on the lounge in aircon, within a minute another employee comes processes my bills, out by 8.18.

Now this is a government department, didn't expect this level of service, puts a lot of private businesses to shame.

Thank you CAT.

In the days I used CAT, before their dongle went by the wayside, I always found them to provide excellent service... thumbsup.gif

Now Using 3 BB I find the same... Professional service on Samui, not totally unheard of! I could list a number of businesses that stand out! wink.png

I have a number of Clients who use CAT and I therefore deal with them reasonably regularly and have always found their customer service to be excellent especially in the Nathon office. Enquiring about a connection to one house, the engineer came with me straight away to inspect the location and we had a quote within a couple of days.

Agree. Always quick, polite service at the office.

Tried to send an international fax but didn't work. Called the number, got a good English speaker who solved the issue immediately. Puts every other government office to shame.