Two rangers wounded in Pattani grenade attack

rooster59

Two rangers wounded in Pattani grenade attack

post-247607-0-36390300-1461975318_thumb.

Two army-trained rangers were injured when a hand grenade was thrown at them while on a road patrol in Kapor district of Pattani province Thursday night.

A CCTV camera at the scene clearly captured the moment a southern militant emerging from behind a fence wall of a house in front of Ba-ngoyuebeng school in tambon Karubee and throwing the grenade at the patrol unit.

The grenade attack injured two rangers, identified as Supawat Banchuen, 19, from Pattani, and Yodrak Duennet, 27, from Nong Khai.

Both were later admitted to Pattani hospital for treatment.

Security officials examined the video footage and are bunting down the assailant.

Yesterday one soldier was killed and four others injured in a home made bomb explosion while they were building a house for a local family on Baro road in Yaha district of Yala province.

The bomb attack has sparked anger among local residents as the soldiers came to build homes for poor families in the village.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/content/161590

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2016-04-30

I will not go to the south part of Thailand which includes the areas of Pattani and

Yala, and such for a few years at least. I think there is going to be a big battle in the next few

years, and after that, there will be some adjustment before the nice country of Thailand

becomes a bit more stable than it is at the present. Islamic Hate, seems to be a real thing

at least to the Islamic people who are not peaceful with the rest of the world.

In the mainly Buddhist country of Thailand, these Islam Thais should try to get along

and remain part of the country. It looks like they are trying to get them selves their own part

of that country, and I doubt that the Thailand government will be allowing that in the future.

Archived