What Does Your Nickname Mean?

chonabot

ah.. cause stuart is my name... stumonster was a nickname give to me by a friend years ago and I used it online for various email addresses and logins

though could also use another nickname stu...pid also given to me by a mate

but I also go by the moniker line_hiss on IRC

:o

Mr PID

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does your nickname mean? All gory details please.

Mine comes from the way my TGF pronounces my name. Thai words rarely have two consonants together at the beginning, especially "s" and "t", hence a reason why the english word steak often comes out as "sa-tek". When my GF says my name, the "t" comes out sounding like a "p" sometimes. Also there is no "v" in the Thai alphabet, so sometimes that sound is eliminated altogether, and my name comes out as "sa-pee" or simply "Spee."

The very first time I had to create a screen name for the internet I thought long and hard about it. I couldnt come up with anything so I took my favorite activity, travelling or taking trips, and I love doing that to the core. So, I got Tripcore. After a while, I was getting too much spam with that name but didnt want to change it so I just threw an X in the middle and now its TRIPxCORE.

The very first time I had to create a screen name for the internet I thought long and hard about it. I couldnt come up with anything so I took my favorite activity, travelling or taking trips, and I love doing that to the core. So, I got Tripcore. After a while, I was getting too much spam with that name but didnt want to change it so I just threw an X in the middle and now its TRIPxCORE.

so it's not enough to have a nickname, you gotta have a screen name

ok will change mine soon, will have to have a familiar ring to it. :o

Back in the days before the internet, when there were just BBS's to dial up, on my first time i was asked to create a user account ("Soap City" for anyone who done the BBS's in the UK). So sat on top of my trusty old Amiga monitor was the box for a game called "Interphase"

Thus, InterphaZe was born, reduced for a while to PhaZe, now a more mature PhaZeY - or when i am asleep it become PhaZzZzZzZeY.

As a friend said a few years later when i recited the story "Good job the box never said "Monkey Spanker"".

./P

I used to do some dj ing in the Uk under the moniker Fat Harry White's Funk boat of love (fishing for girls in the river of love) - stolen from Mark n lard's radio character pissstake of Barry White, the fishing part came from steve coogan's lounge singer.

Fat harry has always been my computer name, until I got banned for calling a forum sponsor a big gay bruiser, for my penance I was allowed back fatter than.

Guest IT Manager
My darling has just called me Cutie once in a while.

No i didnt! I always call you Lovely :o

We do too Lovely...only ever call you cutie... I'm totally devastated now. In fact all of us here, are.

My darling has just called me Cutie once in a while.

No i didnt! I always call you Lovely :D

We do too Lovely...only ever call you cutie... I'm totally devastated now. In fact all of us here, are.

You see, one darling calls me Lovely, another calls me Cutie... and I wanted to use Super-BH :o:D

Darling IT, it has been a loooooooooong day. Time for a few Changs now.

I used to do some dj ing in the Uk under the moniker Fat Harry White's Funk boat of love (fishing for girls in the river of love) - stolen from Mark n lard's radio character pissstake of Barry White, the fishing part came from steve coogan's lounge singer.

Fat harry has always been my computer name, until I got banned for calling a forum sponsor a big gay bruiser, for my penance I was allowed back fatter than.

mark and lard, they were great. it makes me realise how much i miss listening to the radio.

Well I designed and sold customized intercity busses for almost twenty years. My customers started calling me busman and it sort of stuck. Seems like busman became real popular as a login and since it was seldom available and I had retired...Hence the "ex".

My grandfather called me that. In Italian its short for Guiseppi or Joseph.

It means Joey. You can also say Pepino to denote affection for a smaller child :o

I was going to use M3Heat but I didn't want everyone to think I was a car fanatic. :D