What Does Your Nickname Mean?

chonabot

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when Im not on Thaivisa, I hang around shopping centres (no thats georgie in the rain coat) and open car doors for ugly birds - it makes me feel Im giving back.

I get called the perfect gentleman, but it seemed to long and also perfcet is hard to spell :D

You got a tough time spelling a lot, Gent! :D

BTW, what kind of whimpy explaination was that for why you're called The Gent? :o

I've been know to post under a buddhist religious vision concept....

But now i just post in the dark of the night....

Zazen

exstatic

nightly

dark,

eating

strawberries

in

grace,

never

ever

regretting

taking the first letters of your signature...

Z E N D E S I G N E R ? :D

your nickname before banning?

(sorry, freshly arrived :o )

Mine's pretty lame. Back in 1987 I bought my first "new" (well, nearly new) motorcycle, Honda's "Hurricane" in the U.S. I still have it, and I tried to use Hurricane as an online name, but it was always taken. So I added the year of my birth (the secret's out now!), and that's the whole sad story.

This is a great thread. I realize now I really should put a little more thought into things that could turn out to be permanent appendages.

Mine means ..... what else? Smegma. Why? Long story, but to make it short lets say I liked when as a young boy the maid my parents had was always very thorough when bathing me. Sadly, my mother forbid her from continuing to do so when I was about 15 years and noticed that I never showered while the maid had the day off.

when Im not on Thaivisa, I hang around shopping centres (no thats georgie in the rain coat) and open car doors for ugly birds - it makes me feel Im giving back.

I get called the perfect gentleman, but it seemed to long and also perfcet is hard to spell :D

The only reason that he can spell "the gentleman" correctly is because it's tatooed on his private part and he spends a lot of time playing with it! :o:D

• 7 months later...

Was involved in a local(not in Thai) reality TV show (2003) called Explorace, a mix of amazing race and fear factor. All the participants were called Exploracers and so, I started using my nick in MIRC as Explorer_1711 and then just Exp|orer.

Then one day so happen I came across Thaivisa and register myself as Explorer.

Anyway, i travelled alot around the world and i guess my nick suits me well. :o

Explorer :D

:D:D

Kan Win :D

Well since Win is the first 3 letters of my First name, and Kan is where I live on week-ends starting on Thursdays BTW (Kancha guess where ? that is) and Win Kan sounded silly, hence ……… :o

I really wanted to use this one “U Kan Win :D, but me think :D this one would be too much for all of you on ThaiVisaDotCom to take :D . LOL

Great Fred BTW from the Country Bumpkin, OP – thank you. :D

Yours as always :D

Kan Win :D

My name comes from my short name My real name is Matt the rest you can guess.

Sadly, I was going to get admin to change it, I was speaking to my #$@^@#^ cousin about it and he jumped in and took the name.

So I cannot change my member name since the $#%!#%$#%$ wants 5,000 baht to give it to me.

So When I see you at Christmas my size 10 is going somewhere unpleanant !!!

I know you are reading you wimp !!!!

Georgie-Porgie was one of the many things that people used to yell at me when I was a child in order to let me know what a worthless piece of sh1t I was.  :D

Some others were:

George, George, George of the Jungle! :o

Which way did he go George? Which way did he go? :D

The ones that my parents called me would get me thrown off of Thaivisa ( once again), so I won't print them here. :D

I thought you had issues from your childhood Georgie :D

I got this nickname on my last visit to Thailand, so it seems apt.

I kept leaving this beach on KPG, saying all my goodbyes, then returning weeks later, it is short for boomarang!?!? ( I am English by the way, not Aussie)

Then people I didn't even know stated calling me it in Bangkok, so it has stuck!!

Well you asked for all the gory details...

Some years ago I was into BDSM (online chat)

Ravisher means:

# To seize and carry away by force.

# To rape; violate.

# To overwhelm with emotion; enrapture.

I felt it apt to use such a nick and have used it since.

BDSM??? Do you mean Buddhism?? :o

Mine came about from my old bar hopping days when the girls would play on the word Darling to attract a customer. They would use the names Narr Ling "Monkey face" or Darg Ling "Monkeys b@m" I figured I would use the more polite version although the second is more appropriate for my looks. Lol

:o

NL

As I bet most of you have figured out already, my nick is an anagram of Beethoven's Ninth Symphony, encrypted in fourth level Kabbala code, converted into a graph which was decoded by an AI synthesizer and subsequently copied by an eskimo clarinet player who influenced a special breed of seals native to the Baltic Sea, which in turn had this peculiarity of enjoying playing with balls, and were composed of meat. I thought that was sweet, so there you go. :-)

BTW, anyone for a mead?

Edited by meadish_sweetball

Here is my secret coming out.

When I was 12 we stole apples from the orchards but you could only carry so much with your jumper stuffed inside your pants and after 4-8 of us came out eating so much apples caused us tummy ache.

Therefore, I became an entrepreneur, borrowed my brother’s pram, and went around the local estates selling the apples.

Nickname BIZZ came about and stuck ever since.

Old mates and old flames still call me BIZZ it stuck always full of business.

"True story"

Contrary to the popular belief that "think too mutt" means a clever Westerner - it means the opposite.

Someone anxious, worried, why the things are not going the way they are supposed to go. In a word - a stupid man by Thai standards.

Thais use that expression when they go binging or are about to make some other trouble to you or to anyone. "I'm think too mutt".

Maybe, when I graduate, the another "t" could be added to my handle.