T-shirts with Thai beer Logos

luther

A friend is visiting, but not staying in town. Wants to buy Chang, Singha, Redbull, Beerlao t-shirts. I was walking through Wararot a few days ago and did not see any.

Besides the Night Market, where can you find these? Looking for a place we can buy them during the daytime.

Shirts with beer labels would be considered promotion of alchohol and hence ilegal.

And tasteless.

Just like the beer....granted. So this one will get pinned as "hot" and no one will ever cough up an answer. You gotta love this forum. It's like being in 10th grade again.

If your pal is heading back through Bangkok, tell them Khao San Road is the place for such things or anywhere along Lower Sukhumwit rd during the day.

I thought the ban on such things was another 'glass tiger law' as it was meant to involve beer 'pretty' promotion girls of which many can still be found nightly across Thailand.....

Shirts with beer labels would be considered promotion of alchohol and hence ilegal.

And tasteless.

Don't know if such T-shirts are sold anymore, in Chiang Mai. This is currently given away at a friends Korean bar to encourage purchase/

consumption of a certain brand of antipodean swill. My first beer vest. Tried it on, surprised it did not automatically animate my spirit with a sense of

boorishness.

Perhaps the guy needs to go to Sukhumvit Road or Patpong. Where sex toys are displayed for all and sundry. ED drugs dispensed without prescription on the street.

Where pirate DVDs, knuckle dusters, tasers, crossbows/dangerous looking bladed weapons and all manner of other "illegal" goods are sold openly (for some reason)biggrin.png .

post-84769-0-54382300-1462242519_thumb.j

Edited by arunsakda