From Where to make a letter of acceptance for teacher

I have got an English teacher position in Krabi. I have applied visa in home country but the Embassy need one additional document

"Letter of acceptance from MOE, OBEC, or Related Government Agency"

It is a Government secondary school in Krabi. Kindly tell me in which Government agency it falls under?

Ministry of Education, (MOE). The school will send them a letter inviting you to work for them, the MOE will reply with a letter of acceptance. This is what you show the

Embassy. It takes time, maybe 2-3 weeks.

Ministry of Education, (MOE). The school will send them a letter inviting you to work for them, the MOE will reply with a letter of acceptance. This is what you show the

Embassy. It takes time, maybe 2-3 weeks.

That might be the case in Bangkok, my experience is that up in the provinces it is the area education office that deals with the acceptance letter.

I stand corrected you are absolutely right, it is the same here in Chonburi. What I meant to say is that your school asks permission at your local education office in your Province, not the MOE of Thailand. I meant to say the Education Department in your local province. PREACHER is correct, sorry for the confusion.

can you give me the address and phone number of education office in Krabi. Thank you in advance.

A letter by the ESA or since a couple of weeks, the provincial MOE will only be issued on request of the hiring school, and to the hiring school. Employees/ teachers have no business there.