New student group asks CSD to probe motive of Ja New’s activist group

webfact

So what if they were paid ?

Isn't it normal for every political party to have a social media team? It's their Duty to promote their own party, whilst making any rival parties look as stupid as possible with jokes and witty remarks. I really don't think ILP8 broke any laws.

Though the 3 that made a single comment privately are certainly in a lot of trouble. Can someone anwser my question.

Does it mean,if someone sends me a private message (that is offensive )that I am guilty too? ?? Even if I didn't answer? ?

It would appear so after yesterdays arrest.

Sadly there's people on this forum who can't see the dangerous road the junta's taking the country.

If you are referring to me, you are wrong.

Edited by Bluespunk

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it normal for every political party to have a social media team? It's their Duty to promote their own party, whilst making any rival parties look as stupid as possible with jokes and witty remarks. I really don't think ILP8 broke any laws.

Though the 3 that made a single comment privately are certainly in a lot of trouble. Can someone anwser my question.

Does it mean,if someone sends me a private message (that is offensive )that I am guilty too? ?? Even if I didn't answer? ?

Sadly there's people on this forum who can't see the dangerous road the junta's taking the country.

Obviously his post was not refering to anyone in particular, he was simply commenting on my post.

Paranoia is going to be rife in the coming months.

Just having a telephone number of someone can link you to an organisation that you had no knowledge of.

Recieveing a message on chat can land you in jail.

Thai must be careful of every person, friends, family members, work mates. Any one of them could land a thai in jail.

Message to thai.

Don't facebook post.

Don't like anything.

Don't share anything.

DELETE FACEBOOK.

Don't pm anyone.

Don't send line.

DELETE line.

Don't email.

DELETE all email accounts.

Throw away and or destroy all telephones.

Trust no one. Life as you(thai)know it could change forever with a knock on the door.

Obviously his post was not refering to anyone in particular, he was simply commenting on my post.

Just having a telephone number of someone can link you to an organisation that you had no knowledge of.

Thai must be careful of every person, friends, family members, work mates. Any one of them could land a thai in jail.

Message to thai.

Don't facebook post.

Don't like anything.

Don't share anything.

DELETE FACEBOOK.

Don't pm anyone.

Don't send line.

DELETE line.

Don't email.

Trust no one. Life as you(thai)know it could change forever with a knock on the door.

Saying

"Sadly there's people on this forum who can't see the dangerous road the junta's taking the country."

would indicate a specific people in mind.

Stop being Naive Bluespunk, you know full well there's sycophants who post on this forum who cannot see past the Junta, who have been steadfast in their support irrespective of how they've gone about their ways, the fact you believe you're one of them is proof enough, and no, you're not one I'd class as an ardent junta supporter.

There's people here who hate the Shiniwatras that much that even if the Junta started eating red babies, they'd still find a way to praise them and back them as long as it was against the Shins..

What amazes me is what was so bad about their quality of life under the Shins, that made them despise them so much? It can't be about their Graft and corrupt practices and their abuse of power, or nepotism, as NOTHING has changed with the current crowd, apart from the colour of the snouts in the trough.

Stop being Naive Bluespunk, you know full well there's sycophants who post on this forum who cannot see past the Junta, who have been steadfast in their support irrespective of how they've gone about their ways, the fact you believe you're one of them is proof enough, and no, you're not one I'd class as an ardent junta supporter.

There's people here who hate the Shiniwatras that much that even if the Junta started eating red babies, they'd still find a way to praise them and back them as long as it was against the Shins..

What amazes me is what was so bad about their quality of life under the Shins, that made them despise them so much? It can't be about their Graft and corrupt practices and their abuse of power, or nepotism, as NOTHING has changed with the current crowd, apart from the colour of the snouts in the trough.

" the fact you believe you're one of them is proof enough"

I don't consider myself one of them. Quite the opposite in fact.

" you know full well there's sycophants who post on this forum who cannot see past the Junta"

Never said there weren't.

As for the rest of your post.

Fair enough.

Message to thai.

Don't facebook post.

Don't like anything.

Don't share anything.

DELETE FACEBOOK.

Don't pm anyone.

Don't send line.

DELETE line.

Don't email.

Saying

"Sadly there's people on this forum who can't see the dangerous road the junta's taking the country."

would indicate a specific people in mind.

"PEOPLE" not "a person"

Could refer to any person of any political persuasion, supporters or non supporters or nuetral beings. You are assuming it refers to only you.

Considering the number of posts I have made on this thread, would that be such a paranoid assumption that I am ONE of those being referred to?

I am not so arrogant to assume I was the only target. Anyway Holy Cinema has pointed out my error.

Not sure why you care.

Edited by Bluespunk

I keep saying I have no more faith in this new group or their backers.

You can trust ja new as much as you like, but I don't and when the current situation ends and pt [or whatever they call themselves next time round] emerge as electoral victors I fully expect to see him celebrating with the leadership.

latest news here: the generals are going full-out to harass this student's mom... with "confidential" LM charges.

If you check the KS article: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1462509137&section=11 the one thing that you will see is that ja new's lawyer is one of the Resistant Citizen group. Resistant Citizen has no ties to Thaksin, nor has there ever been any hint of financial backing for them.

You can certainly be as skeptical of Thaksin as you like. He!!, I am. But in this case, and in the cases of the other related anti-junta activists, there has never been any financial link or support from Thaksin for them.

Feel free to search for such a link... but I imagine that you'll come up empty handed.

edit: just saw this latest article on the charges against the mother - These generals have no shame... http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1462541768&typecate=06&section=

Oh my, this really takes the cake. So now receiving and reading a chat message on Facebook can land you in lesse majeste trouble ?

That cannot possibly be true. I am assuming the junta had access to the Facebook chat of the sender, who is also in LM trouble, saw that he send messages to the accused, and saw that she read those messages.

That scenario at least is less troubling than one where Facebook provided the information..

Maybe the few people on this thread who claim both sides are the same in human rights abuses could wake up ?

Arresting/charging Ja New's mother, for essentially remaining silent, may be "a bridge too far"?

And Facebook's apparent caving to the Junta is not a good sign either.

Hopefully

'BANGKOK — Patnaree Chankij, the mother of a prominent student activist, never sent a single message insulting the monarchy, police said Friday evening as they denied her release.

However, it was the fact she received such messages but made no effort to reprimand their sender for which she will be tried on a royal defamation charge, Patnaree’s lawyer told reporters at police online crimes headquarters in the first known instance of someone charged under such reasoning.

blink.png

Arresting/charging Ja New's mother, for essentially remaining silent, may be "a bridge too far"?

Hopefully

'BANGKOK — Patnaree Chankij, the mother of a prominent student activist, never sent a single message insulting the monarchy, police said Friday evening as they denied her release.

However, it was the fact she received such messages but made no effort to reprimand their sender for which she will be tried on a royal defamation charge, Patnaree’s lawyer told reporters at police online crimes headquarters in the first known instance of someone charged under such reasoning.

blink.png

Not sure reasoning is the word I would use...

Hopefully

'BANGKOK Patnaree Chankij, the mother of a prominent student activist, never sent a single message insulting the monarchy, police said Friday evening as they denied her release.

However, it was the fact she received such messages but made no effort to reprimand their sender for which she will be tried on a royal defamation charge, Patnarees lawyer told reporters at police online crimes headquarters in the first known instance of someone charged under such reasoning.

blink.png

As far as I know, reposting or replying to anything to do with LM is illegal also. Therefore had she replied and reprimanded him, she would have been arrested also.

It's also my understanding that the private post did not refer directly to anyone in particular, under interrogation the police needed to ask the poster who he was referring to. He sent the message to 3 people and they are all charged? ???is that the correct information? ??