Stickman, What Happened?

thaigerd

I think the Galt went to far. His last piece involved posting pics of Stickmansd coworkers on the web, and not very flattering either. Looks like Galts out to completely ruin the guy. :D

There has to be a reason behind 'Galt's' dogged assault on Stickman; there may well be a personal history containing a deep grudge, or jealousy come to that... :o

I do not knpw Stickman personally, although I know he has been kind enough to support a local Pattaya charity that is close to my heart, so I wish the man well.

There could of course be an unrelated reason for the website being down.

I, for one, hope so.

Well Galts main source of content has just flown out the window, and I reckon a lot of people will have think he went to far. I can't see the Galt site lasting too long.

Plus he's just put a pic up of Thai person who's probably got a bit of money and power and said that she's been cheating on school's evaluation, or at least repeated it quite openly.

Say what you like about Stick, reading the Galt site feels like listening into one side of two neighbours bickering. Might be of some interest to voyeurs, but generally no long-term appeal.

I also hope to see the Stickman site return. It was an good source of info for news about town.

Nah, that infos been there for years. Galt posted some pics of his co workers, sites down the next day. And after all that stuff the last week I checked Sticks weekly column and he took a day off from it so I gather he was deciding what to do about Galt.

End of the day Sticks married and living here and Galt is trying to put that entire life of his into jeopardy, that's a line you don't cross and I expect Galt to get some backlash about this.

Maybe Stickman and Galt can combine their energy and resources into one new website that they both can work on. They can be partners.

Maybe they can create a newsletter that actually gets mailed to all the tourist locations all over Thailand.

Let Thai advertisers pay for everything. It could be an opportunity for both of them.

Could someone please pm me the link to this John Galt site, or post the link. The only site I found when I googled his name was a very dissapointing website, so hopefully the site I found was not his site. Im interested in reading what this guy has to say. He sounds like a ###### to me.....................