Brutal Hua Hin attack: Bashed British couple fly home on Tuesday

webfact

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing many cycles of this sort of thing now (outrageous crimes committed brutally against foreigners, playing out publicly in social media, causing a black eye for Thailand tourism, then nothing happens to the assailants (not counting scapegoats here)). I have to say, I don't think there's any material affect on tourism to Thailand. That's why the govt. doesn't do anything about it other than a few poorly staged half assed PR efforts.

Haven't followed this for a while but has anyone from the govt actually condemned this sort of violence? how about a whisper from the King, slaps & punches fair enough but cowardly kicking heads like that should be classed as attempted murder.

i wonder how many thousands pounds, the british couple have to fork out at the hospitals?

and how many they wouldn't have if they had just walked away..if the son didnt FIRST push they guy, she didnt slap the guy FIRST, son didnt grab the guy in a head lock FIRST, dad didnt punch the guy FIRST.....but forget about all that!!, yeah, OTT what happened after..but lets just forget the first part aye.....

out of curiosity, how many fake accountS do you have on thaivisa????

because we all know that you are certainly one of our long-term resident thai apologists....

The post above yours gives a clear picture of what happened--which is what it looked like to me as well. The drunk Thais who showed themselves later to be utter thugs were the aggressors. Not the Brits who did get physical but showed themselves to be clueless about street fighting i.e. not the types to engage in it. The Thai thugs sucker-punched and kicked the old lady when down, then ran away. Gutless low-class cowards of the worst sort.

frank and the other guy trying to put the blame on the victims and take it off these creeps, read the above analysis and then decide if you can face the truth.

i wonder how many thousands pounds, the british couple have to fork out at the hospitals?

and how many they wouldn't have if they had just walked away..if the son didnt FIRST push they guy, she didnt slap the guy FIRST, son didnt grab the guy in a head lock FIRST, dad didnt punch the guy FIRST.....but forget about all that!!, yeah, OTT what happened after..but lets just forget the first part aye.....

because we all know that you are certainly one of our long-term resident thai apologists....

The post above yours gives a clear picture of what happened--which is what it looked like to me as well. The drunk Thais who showed themselves later to be utter thugs were the aggressors. Not the Brits who did get physical but showed themselves to be clueless about street fighting i.e. not the types to engage in it. The Thai thugs sucker-punched and kicked the old lady when down, then ran away. Gutless low-class cowards of the worst sort.

frank and the other guy trying to put the blame on the victims and take it off these creeps, read the above analysis and then decide if you can face the truth.

Well i just watched a full HD movie about it. For me it seems like its self defense from the Thai, but my opinion is it was to much no need to stamped on the head and so on, See for you self here

The incredible vanishing lei seller boy....gimme a frikkin break

These guys just cant suck it up and say an unconditional sorry....still trying to put in a plug that distracts from the disgraceful behaviour of their countrymen.

story would be edited if pure truth was stated. have to say things using allegory or in disguise.

lei boy story was just a way of saying that the medical bills were not paid and there were no favors granted, without accussing the hospital or anyone directly.

seems to be a pretty respectable family. probably just paid medical and left to get it over with and were not interedted in fighting a foreign system over a medical bill (in the real world people have funds and can do such things)

Edited by fey

Haven't followed this for a while but has anyone from the govt actually condemned this sort of violence? how about a whisper from the King, slaps & punches fair enough but cowardly kicking heads like that should be classed as attempted murder.

In a country whose haha, 'Justice' Minister has just come out and defended a certain law censured by the recent UN meeting, explaining that "these other countries are not civilised with cultural refinement like ours'' I wouldn't expect any condemnation for what they most certainly perceive as a well deserved kicking to those who are not 'us'. They never have and how this is all playing out, never will.

Well i just watched a full HD movie about it. For me it seems like its self defense from the Thai, but my opinion is it was to much no need to stamped on the head and so on, See for you self here

Tease tigers enough and you may end up their dinner!

There's a great "quip" on another thread somewhere ( so fitting ) that goes along the lines of :

" it's an amazing achievement for one to put ones' foot in their mouth whilst they have their head up their own arse at the same time ! "

This ought to replace the " land of smiles " banner !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk