Tiger Draught in CM?

JT65

Doesn't like Mad Dog's? I can't imagine whygigglem.gif . Club Cafe on Nimman Soi 7...2 blocks north of Beer Republic..has Tiger draft...They promo the bottles at 3 for 200 large....but if you insist...I think 170 thb for 1 liter "jug," and they do sell quite a bit of it, and it's their only tap..so little risk of getting flat, old, etc.. The bottles are colder than most places, but since most will hand you a warm one, and expect you to put ice in it, that's not saying much, but since I've spent at least an hour explaining to them that I want it cold or the tip will be zero; they will know what you are talking about. Paid parking across the street, in case you are one of the many, who have to drive to beer promos. Nice TVs there, too, and overall nice ambiance. I like the outside...music is just right. Bathrooms are clean.

Doesn't like Mad Dog's? I can't imagine whygigglem.gif . Club Cafe on Nimman Soi 7...2 blocks north of Beer Republic..has Tiger draft...They promo the bottles at 3 for 200 large....but if you insist...I think 170 thb for 1 liter "jug," and they do sell quite a bit of it, and it's their only tap..so little risk of getting flat, old, etc.. The bottles are colder than most places, but since most will hand you a warm one, and expect you to put ice in it, that's not saying much, but since I've spent at least an hour explaining to them that I want it cold or the tip will be zero; they will know what you are talking about. Paid parking across the street, in case you are one of the many, who have to drive to beer promos. Nice TVs there, too, and overall nice ambiance. I like the outside...music is just right. Bathrooms are clean.

..had a similar experience many years ago at Riverside Rest..ordered a jug (no beer towers then at that restaurant) and in no time it was warm..asked for some ice..waitress grabbed the jug and ran off..came back with ice in a plastic bag inside the jug keeping beer chilled and undiluted...worked well...wink.png

• 1 month later...

Slightly off topic but I'm pleased to report that Tiger in large bottles is now a few baht less than Leo for a case of 12 at Makro and has been for a few months now. 583 baht if I recall - I hope that it encourages a few more outlets to stock it in big bottles (River Market and Archers, please note!). Also noticed that Singh quietly put a stop to that "The New Big Is Smaller" bottle and hope that they found their sales dropped hugely as a result. I stopped drinking it anyway (not that it will have caused them a moment's loss of sleep...).

The Pub = The Best. good food too

very very expensive though,farang prices plus.

But a very friendly Mine Host!!

I checked it out a year or two ago. Less than a dozen people, counting staff. I'm pushing 60 and I think I was the youngest customer there.

It was a Saturday night about 10 pm, maybe that's a slow time for them. Other places in the area were doing a pretty good business though.