Teenage girl with alleged "murder in mind" held over slaying of handicapped man

webfact

I saw a video (Thai) clip showing the murdered bloke grabbing a long knife and charging out of screen with it.

One of his attackers was seriously hacked at.

Who got stabbed first?

If it was the murdered bloke who threw the first stab, maybe this is why they attacked him? Maybe that is why the girl was saying "Kill it/him" because she had just seen her boyfriends arm hacked nearly off.

I am not sure, but I did see the clip and the handicapped bloke seemed like an aggressor.

Anyone else seen it/ have it?

You are beyond belief with some of the stuff you come up with.

Indeed, "beyond belief". Did you see his posts trying to defend Thai drivers ?. Or the post when he had a helmet stolen and said it was a farang thief. ie "no Thai would do that.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a video (Thai) clip showing the murdered bloke grabbing a long knife and charging out of screen with it.

One of his attackers was seriously hacked at.

Who got stabbed first?

If it was the murdered bloke who threw the first stab, maybe this is why they attacked him? Maybe that is why the girl was saying "Kill it/him" because she had just seen her boyfriends arm hacked nearly off.

I am not sure, but I did see the clip and the handicapped bloke seemed like an aggressor.

Anyone else seen it/ have it?

You are beyond belief with some of the stuff you come up with.

Not what I come with. Experience has shown me not to believe Thaivisa reports.

Here is another version of the clip where the victim grabs a knife. Also an interview from the boy that got stabbed with that knife. I have seen a clearer version of it, but can't find it.

At the 3.48 minute mark is where the victim armed himself. Before he was attacked.

If the Thaivisa theorists are correct, then how did a unarmed cripple inflict that woundon the boy when getting attacked by six able bodied people

Watch and learn.

Roomuck

Hmm, 6 cowardly scum attacking a man with swords and machetes in a confined space? What could possibly go wrong?

Disgusting what some will post.

Swords and machetes?

Watch the video.

Swords, Machetes, Jungle Bolos, Parangs, whatever, Even the Asian gangs in Australia frequently use what the police now describe as 'long, edged, weapons' They terrify me to be honest.

You would have to be fairly 'hardcore' to use one on someone. Certainly a lot easier, safer, and a lot less messy to shoot someone with a gun from 20 metres away. Being sons of Police I wonder why did they not possess, or at least have access to firearms?

Homicidal teens on bikes. Drugged or drunk. Toting long bladed knives or Machetes. Victim blame all you want if they just ignored /rode away there would be no event.

Edited by arunsakda

The fact that no family members made any effort to post bail speaks volumes about how that girl is perceived by her family.

She's going down, likely in more ways than one and definitely a lot more than once. She deserves everything that's coming to her. Had she been screaming at her boyfriend (who probably ratted her out to save his own ass)to get off and leave the man alone, it's very likely the bread seller would still be alive.

The thing that makes me saddest is that she will probably be the fall girl while the guys all go become monks for a short time and learn to repent.