Hard Rock Cafe

Well, unless Rooo or PS offer to buy, ..... I'll stick to the place on Ban Por beach that sells sm Singha for 45 baht large 60 baht ... or perhaps the place in Maenam that sells it for 38 baht ....

I can do without the fancy atmosphere! and the "yuppy grazers" biggrin.png

Just passed Hard Rock Cafe in Singapore yesterday evening – could not believe my eyes, q'ing up for hundred of meters – there must be something to that place, so perhaps worth visiting...biggrin.png

post-122720-0-06976300-1462973384_thumb.

The queue in front of Hard Rock Cafe...

post-122720-0-97400100-1462973402_thumb.

...and even continued around the corner, actually same in both directions..!blink.png

As other poster has mentioned hard rock prices are on the high side, I went there 2 days ago and can confirm a few things

Bottle of Beer for singha starts at 149 thb and goes up to 299 thb for a corona,

Margartias start from 269 thb up to 550 thb

For Starters prices start from 329 thb up to 550 thb

As for burgers prices really do start at 769 THB

Even entrees start from 659 Thb up to 1200 thb

for side dishes prices are from 169 thb

Overall this place ain't cheap, food was average, however the prices they charge I can get the same food back home for less. For a family of 4 going here you can easily hit 3,000 thb very easy. Hope this helps

A friend went a couple of days ago. 319 baht for 2 small Singha beers. Burgers mostly around 750 baht. Cant see there being much need to book a table with those prices.

some will have the money...cool place to be seen etc etc....but if you're a local why bother,on the other hand if you're salaried on SAMUI,WHY NOT!...I'm with jimmy 60 baht chang on the beach at ban por!

Thanks for the price-list posts, that makes me happy I never drink beer – I'm weird, I don't like it blink.png – so I'll never spoil 299 baht for a beer in Hard Rock Café. However, I did attend the hi-so Q-Bar shortly after it opened some years back, and got ripped 250 baht for a soda with a slice of lemon...sad.png ...still wonder what drained me for money that night... ...was it the lemon-slices...whistling.gif or was it the two Russian chicks on the penthouse terrace..?rolleyes.gif

Hmm, shall I also check the soda+lemon-slice price at Hard Rock Café... ...or shall I just conclude that I have matured for the "Ban Poor" beach-party, if a soft-drinker is accepted..?

Thanks for the price-list posts, that makes me happy I never drink beer – I'm weird, I don't like it blink.png – so I'll never spoil 299 baht for a beer in Hard Rock Café. However, I did attend the hi-so Q-Bar shortly after it opened some years back, and got ripped 250 baht for a soda with a slice of lemon...sad.png ...still wonder what drained me for money that night... ...was it the lemon-slices...whistling.gif or was it the two Russian chicks on the penthouse terrace..?rolleyes.gif

Hmm, shall I also check the soda+lemon-slice price at Hard Rock Café... ...or shall I just conclude that I have matured for the "Ban Poor" beach-party, if a soft-drinker is accepted..?

cheesy.gif

My Ban Por bar, the soft drinks are only 20 baht! But sometimes "no hab" sad.png If regulars start showing up perhaps they will keep stocked up! whistling.gif

Don't expect anything too fancy and you don't need to dress up to hob nob! tongue.pnglaugh.png

cheesy.gif

My Ban Por bar, the soft drinks are only 20 baht! But sometimes "no hab" sad.png If regulars start showing up perhaps they will keep stocked up! whistling.gif

Don't expect anything too fancy and you don't need to dress up to hob nob! tongue.pnglaugh.png

Are Budgie Smugglers allowed ?