change in job after ext of stay granted for 90 days

Im in a govt teaching job and my WP/ contract expires in the 1st week of june. I just did online reporting and immigration gave me an ext of stay to July. Last year, in the same circumstances immigration only gave 30 days to the same day that my WP was. I don't know why they extended the 90 days.

If I change jobs and if my new employer says that they want me to start at the end of June can I do all this based on my new ext of stay date.

Do I simply just get the letter from my current employer and present this to immigration? Then sign a new contract and let my new employer work on the docs and do this towards the end of july.

Are there any issues with this? I have a baby in thialand but not legally married.

thanks

"I just did online reporting and immigration gave me an ext of stay to July."

A 90 day report is NOT an extension of stay as you will see if you check the 90 day receipt which clearly states "THIS IS NOT AN EXTENSION OF STAY............"

if you start a new job you will need a new work permit and a new extension of stay (which is nothing to do with 90 day reporting)

• Like 1