Man Pretends to Be Cop to Sleep With Woman Then Steal Her Things

webfact

Man Pretends to Be Cop to Sleep With Woman Then Steal Her Things
by CityNews

fake-cop-1024x767.jpg

CityNews – A young man who pretended to be a police officer to trick a young woman into sleeping with him, then stealing her things, has been arrested.

20-year-old Paradon Jompeng from Jom Thong, Chiang Mai, pretended to be a Police Captain, in order to flirt and sleep with the victim. The main point of contact was the LINE chat application.

Full story: http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/man-pretends-cop-sleep-woman-steal-things/

cn.png
-- Chiang City News 2016-05-11

The only offence against the woman is the theft.

Surely, if she willingly sleeps with him, she is not doing it because of his job, but finds him sexually attractive.

If she did it because of his supposed position, then more fool her, but it is certainly not rape.

I imagine quite a few on here have told a few porkies, about job or financial status, to women, in order to sleep with them.

I hope the charges against this saddo includes rape.

There was no force used, she willingly slept with him, so, how the hell can you charge him with rape ?

In the UK (and many countries), lying, or using deception, false claims or fake credentials to get a woman to have sex with you comes under the rape by deception charge. A very serious charge....

There was no force used, she willingly slept with him, so, how the hell can you charge him with rape ?

In the UK (and many countries), lying, or using deception, false claims or fake credentials to get a woman to have sex with you comes under the rape by deception charge. A very serious charge....

In the UK (and many countries), going on the internet, looking to shag someone because you think they are a copper, indicates a slag.

In the UK (and many countries), going on the internet, looking to shag someone because you think they are a copper, indicates a slag.

Quite so, but if that 'copper' turns out not to be a copper, he is a deviant who would be charged with rape in most civilised nations.

I seem to have touched a nerve here. What/who do you pretend to be when on Thai Friendly?

Was sex against her will or use of force? The power of persuasion using his big gun...

Sounds to me she was willing b/c she was hoping to gain riches...she was conned but rape...

I would have gone with submarine captain or astronaut in Thailand

What an absurd notion...........how can u agree to bang someone,then claim rape after he's not a 'advertising exec' as first told.....

Quite so, but if that 'copper' turns out not to be a copper, he is a deviant who would be charged with rape in most nanny state civilised nations.

Charged, maybe, but I very much doubt he would be convicted in the UK.

If he claimed to own a company or something, and promised her a employment position within that company if she had sex with him, he would probably be found guilty.

If someone dyes their hair, and claims to be 15 years younger than he is, do you really think he would be charged with rape by deception, if the woman has consensual sex with him but found out his real age after ?

Quite so, but if that 'copper' turns out not to be a copper, he is a deviant who would be charged with rape in most nanny state civilised nations.

Charged, maybe, but I very much doubt he would be convicted in the UK.

If he claimed to own a company or something, and promised her a employment position within that company if she had sex with him, he would probably be found guilty.

If someone dyes their hair, and claims to be 15 years younger than he is, do you really think he would be charged with rape by deception, if the woman has consensual sex with him but found out his real age after ?

i certainly hope not......if i was on the jury,it would be ....."not guilty your honor"

Edited by Nasrullah

Can't see that rule ever being enforced here. Thais don't bother with this nonsense. The girl is a ....

She wasn't raped. England has lost the plot if what you are saying is true.

Where do yo draw the line about describing "claims and credentials"

I told a girl once that I would give her 12 inches. I could see she was a bit disappointed and she said " I thought you said you were going to give me 12 inches??"

I said that I would, but we will have to do it another 3 times.

I'm ex special forces with a hotdog you could perch a turkey on....thai friendly done em all sad.png

Just looked, loads of ladyboy's on that site. Nice job doing 'em' all soldier.

Did you bring up the rear when on patrol during your scary missions of bravado?

I salute you for swallowing your and others pride in the service of your respected country.

I don't believe there is such a "rape by deception" law in UK. It's not a criminal act, but the offended party can bring a civil case. Anyway, if there was a rape-by-deception law then many millions of men are guilty of such ... and many women also.