Pattaya To Koh Chang Island

Farang two dot zero

Sorry i need an update about this, I would like to take a van with reasonable price but i don't know where can i found tour shops in Jomtien will do the transport package for you Minivan + boat.

I know only this two shops in Pattaya

Sea-Air-Land Tours
Soi Post Office (13/2)

Koh-Chang Travel Pattaya
Soi Post Office (13/2)

Edited by Farang two dot zero

Sorry i need an update about this, I would like to take a van with reasonable price but i don't know where can i found tour shops in Jomtien will do the transport package for you Minivan + boat.

I know only this two shops in Pattaya

Sea-Air-Land Tours

Soi Post Office (13/2)

Koh-Chang Travel Pattaya

Soi Post Office (13/2)

. How about Champion on Soi PO

• 2 weeks later...

There used to be a few tour ticket offices around soi 5 ,6 or 7 .Jomtien .I dont know the current situation as i now live up North ,

Yes, i've found 3 agencies in Soi 5

GI TRAVEL

WANNA GO TOUR & TRAVEL Phone 036-757-220

MY OFFICE www.myoffice4travel.com (IATA-license (Accredited Ticket Agent)

Edited by Farang two dot zero

Answer from My Office 4 Travel Agency Jomtien Soi 5

Join minibus (maybe 10-12 person on the bus) 700 Baht/person one way, 1400 Baht/person for return this they will sent you to Hotel in Koh Chang.
Private minibus or car they will sent and pick up only at the pier, you have to buy ferry ticket and taxi from Koh Chang pier to hotel yourself.

-private minibus price THB5000/one way

-Inova car price THB4000/one way

-Taxi car Camry , Vios or other price THB3500/one way

Taxi from Bangkok to koh Chang cost me 4000 on meter .

For long rides like that you do not use the meter .You negotiate a price .B4000 is not too bad though for that length of journey .

We did negotiate the price but left meter on to see the cost which came out same as I offered.He also came back to take me back to Bangkok.It was a six hour trip.

Edited by maxtwo

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for replies, but I want to go to Koh Kong / Hat Lek borrder rather than Koh Chang.

You can get mini buses from Trat to Hat lek .Large buses that go from Bangkok to Trat can be flagged down on Sukumvit road .

1,400 baths per person back and forth in minibus Pattaya my condo -> My hotel in Koh Chang with Myoffice4travel

Now, the important question... How was the driver and the ride? Was he okay, or a kamikaze?

1,400 baths per person back and forth in minibus Pattaya my condo -> My hotel in Koh Chang with Myoffice4travel

Now, the important question... How was the driver and the ride? Was he okay, or a kamikaze?

Strangely enough thats exactly my memory of Pattaya Koh Chang in that the driver was a lunatic

Strangely enough thats exactly my memory of Pattaya Koh Chang in that the driver was a lunatic

Not so strange. Probably a lot of tourists' most vivid memory of Thailand.